Mad King's Guard
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Mad King's Guard|
|Type||Candy Corn creature|
|Level(s)||3, 12, 20 (20)|
|Campaigns|| Prophecies |
The Mad King's Guards are henchmen that only appear during the Halloween festival.
- Animate Bone Minions
- Feast of Corruption (elite)
- Mark of Pain
- Taste of Death
- Unholy Feast
- Resurrection Signet
- "What do you want? Are you staring at me? You want some of this? Do you?"
- The Mad King's Guards appear in town as piles of oversized candy corn.
- Before the Mad King's arrival in Lion's Arch and Kamadan, they rise and warn of his coming.
- When they stand up they rearrange themselves to the shape of Flowstone Elementals.
- If you talk to a guard in town, for a split moment it will change into its full form and will then fall back to the ground. If talked to from behind it will get up and turn around before dropping.
- They also have a miniature version - Miniature Mad King's Guard.