From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)|| Rata Sum|
The Elusive Golemancer
- Machine Krewe Members → Asuran Bodyguard
 Quests available
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 20 Kaplack (collector of 5 Amphibian Tongues)
- 20 Machine Krewe Member (offers the Asuran Bodyguard blessing)
 Other allies
 Charmable animals
- 5 Iguana
- 18, 19 (25), 20..23 (26) Krait Neoss
- 20..23 (26) Krait Devouss
- 20..23 (26) Krait Necross
- 20..23 (26) Krait Hypnoss
- 20..23 (26) Krait Arcanoss
- 20 (26) Wind Rider
- 24 (30) Ashlyn Spiderfriend → Enraged Lunge (Ashlyn's Shortbow)
- 27 (30) Byndliss Flamecrown → Dragon Slash (Byndliss' Reaver)
- 28 (30) Bredyss Longstride → Plague Signet (Bredyss' Staff)
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests yielded roughly 385 foes or so. Discounting quest influences, it has been reported to range from 368 to 411.
- The groups of Wind Riders can interrupt most skill usage and apply heavy AoE damage with Cry of Frustration, and prevent healing by maintaining Shame on healers for long periods. Try to spread out before engaging to minimize the shutdown.
- Beware of hidden spiders when you traverse narrow tunnels or valley passes.
- The density of mobs in the area makes it possible to complete this vanquish while under the effects of a single Hunt Rampage bonus, which would allow one to earn approximately 12,000 Asura reputation points per hour.
- A Magus is a magician, from the old Persian word for magic.
|Explorable areas in the Tarnished Coast|
|Arbor Bay • Alcazia Tangle • Magus Stones • Polymock Coliseum • Riven Earth • Sparkfly Swamp • Verdant Cascades|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|