- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Brauer Academy|
Jade Flats (Kurzick)
Melandru's Hope is the part of Echovald Forest that has the largest amount of flourishing fauna, thus the name, giving hope that the effects of the Jade Wind are finally being overcome. Unfortunately, this area has large populations of Mantids, Dredge, and Wardens.
This area is largely optional if not for the Jade Quarry primary quest that leads to Jade Flats (Kurzick). It's also possible that one may be following the secondary quests of Rhythm Drinker Drum, The Beak of Darkness, Artistic Endeavors, or Charting the Forests when one first enters this area.
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the exit into Brauer Academy (if under Luxon control).
- At the exit into Lutgardis Conservatory (if under Luxon control).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- East, towards the center.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Northeast, at the exit into Jade Flats (Kurzick).
- Southwest, at the exit into Brauer Academy.
- Melandru's Watcher
- West, at the exit into Lutgardis Conservatory.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 20 (20) Erik Lutgardis
- 20 (20) Scoutmaster Arne
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 28 (30) Oni
- 24 (26) Fungal Wallow
- 21 (26) Warden of the Tree
- 24 (26) Warden of Forests
- 21 (26) Warden of the Branch
- 24 (26) Warden of Earth
- 20 (26) Warden of the Summer
- 24 (26) Warden of Seasons
- 24 (30) Byzzr Wingmender → Empathic Removal (Byzzr's Benediction)
- 24 (30) Chkkr Locust Lord → Locust's Fury (Chkkr's Pincers)
- 28 (30) Chkkr Brightclaw → Spirit Light Weapon (Brightclaw)
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- The bosses Nundak The Archer and Rot Foulbelly are part of the same mob and can't be pulled separately.
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 3.3% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 177 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 157 to 221.
- Using the Securing Echovald Forest quest, Melandru's Hope was the location where Kurzick Fast faction farming ("FFF") was carried out.
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|