|Section||Northern Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Given by|| Rangil Ironbow |
in Traveler's Vale
|Preceded by||Minaar's Trouble|
|Followed by||Iron Horse War Machine|
(Click to enlarge)
- 500 Experience
- Battle Axe of Fortitude
Go back into Iron Horse Mine and take the same path you took to reach Minaar. Continue on past the cave and you will find Ore Darkwhip just on the other end of the mining area. He'll drop the war machine plans when you kill him. Grab them and take them back to Rangil.
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Crusher
- 9 (23) Summit Axe Wielder
- 9 (23) Stone Summit Scout
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Howler
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Sage
Dwarf (Stone Summit)
- 15 (26) Ore Darkwhip
- Rangil Ironbow
- "Before he left, Minaar told me about something he overheard while he was a prisoner. The guards seemed very excited about the arrival of someone called Ore Darkwhip. Seems he was bringing plans for some great new war machine the mean to use against all the humans ranging around the mountains these days. I think ye ought to head back into the Iron Horse Mine, find Ore Darkwhip, and steal those plans."
- Accept: "I'll get you those plans!"
- Decline: "Maybe later."
- Ask: "It's unlikely they'll leave the plans out in the open for just anyone to find. Darkwhip probably carries them on his person. Minaar mentioned something about a cave to the northeast. Said Darkwhip usually comes back there after patrolling the rest of the camp. Look for him there, and get those plans."
- Rangil Ironbow
- "Hmm... Let me see what they say...
- Hoarfrost of the Shiverpeaks. That's the mother of all war machines! I don't even see how they'd move it! Oh wait, I see. Clever, that... Deldrimor's Beard, this could be trouble."
- If you attempt this quest with multiple players, only one "war machine plans" is required to complete the quest. Have the player that picked up the plans talk to Rangil and everyone can complete the quest.
- The Battle Axe given as a reward uses the Dwarven Axe skin.