Minions Gone Wild
|Minions Gone Wild|
|Given by|| Professor Gai |
in Sunqua Vale
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Locate Professor Gai|
|Followed by||Track Down Ang the Ephemeral|
Test your new ritualist skills on some easy targets.
 Quest information
- Speak with Professor Gai when you are ready to begin your test.
- Destroy the wild minions in the mausoleum. [5...0] minion[s] remaining.
- See Professor Gai for your reward.
Upon accepting this quest you will receive the skills Brutal Weapon and Union. When you talk to Professor Gai again, a level 3 Wild Minion will appear nearby for you to kill, another after the first dies, and so on until you have killed all 5.
 Initial dialogue
- Professor Gai
The onus is again upon the Ritualists to attend to the Necromancers' foul leavings. One of their number has lost control of an agglomeration of minions, which are now loose in the cemetary [sic]. I want you to take care of this problem for us. It will prove useful in evaluating your abilities. I shall give you some skills that may prove useful in dealing with this task. Once you feel comfortable with how these skills work, speak with me again to begin your test.
 Intermediate dialogue
- I hope you are ready, <Player name>, here they come!
 Reward dialogue
- Professor Gai
- As I said, this was an excellent test of your Ritualist skills. Your training is progressing at a most accelerated rate.
- The name of this quest is a reference to Girls Gone Wild.
- The quote "I am not the Ritualist you are looking for." may be a refrence to the Star Wars episode 4 quote "these aren't the droids you're looking for."