The following text contains spoilers relating to the story of Winds of Change
The Ministry of Purity is one of the many ministries of the Canthan empire. They have tasked themselves with cleansing the Afflicted since 1077 AE. It was founded by Minister Reiko Murakami after the return of Shiro Tagachi and the initial plague he caused.
Unlike the rest of the Celestial Ministry, the Ministry of Purity focuses on accomplishing things rather than paperwork. This in turn has raised their reputation among the people of Kaineng City.
 List of hostile NPCs
 Battle quotes
- "In the name of the Ministry of Purity, I sentence you to death!"
- "You shall be purified by death!"
- "You'll never see one of the Imperial Guard fight this well!"
- "My blade shall cleanse the world of your filth!"
- "The people of Cantha embrace us, for they know ours is the side of righteousness."
- "Do not resist your fate, vermin!"
- "The Canthan people have spoken; we are the future. Surrender now!"
- "I shall purge you from this realm!"
- "I am empowered by the people of Cantha to strike you down!"
- "Lay your weapons down and pray the Ministry of Purity spares your lives!"
- Winds of Change centers around the Ministry of Purity, beginning with their effort to eliminate the Afflicted.
- The Ministry of Purity has a costume.
- The stated ideology of the Ministry advocates security over freedom and Canthans over foreigners.