Money on the Side
|Money on the Side|
( Elonian only)
|Given by|| Dzaga |
in Mehtani Keys
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- Elonian (Nightfall) character
- Talked to Churrlan
- Telling Dzaga that Kehtmah sent you during initial dialogue
- Mutually exclusive with Loyal 'til the End.
- Go with Dzaga and his band of smugglers to the rendezvous.
- Watch the deal go down and make sure it goes smoothly.
- Kill the treacherous Sakku and his cronies!
- See Dzaga for your reward.
After you accept the quest, Dzaga and his band leave for the little island to the south. There are some patrols in the way, it may be beneficial for you to clear them before accepting the quest. Once you arrive to the rendezvous, Sakku will come, start the dialogue and after that he summons a few adds and turns hostile. Kill him and make sure Dzaga stays alive.
 Initial dialogue
- "So, you want to make a little money on the side, eh? Away from the watchful eyes of the elder, huh? That's what we're all about here. Here's the deal: you come with us to the rendezvous and provide extra muscle to make sure things go smoothly. It's a simple job, so try not to screw it up."
 Intermediate dialogue
- Dzaga: "Ah, Sakku. It's good to see you on time for once."
- Sakku: "Enough banter Dzaga. Let's talk prices."
- Dzaga: "You know the deal, Sakku. Nothing's changed. Price is non-negotiable."
- Sakku: "Perhaps you could be persuaded to change your mind, Dzaga? I find myself short on cash."
- Dzaga: "I've been working this deal for months, Sakku. Don't tell me you're backing out now."
- Sakku: "Not backing out, just changing the terms. The new deal is this: you give me the goods and I give you your life."
- Sakku: "Maybe I've learned a few things since we last met, like bringing friends with me to a meet. Get 'em boys! Careful of the goods. Anything you destroy comes out of your pay...and outta yer hides!"
 Reward dialogue
- "Well, things didn't go very smoothly did they? You know, they never do, which is why I always come prepared. And you did your part just fine. You certainly earned your pay. Here you go."