Murakai, Lady of the Night
is the end boss in the Cathedral of Flames
. Defeating her spawns Murakai's Chest
 Armor ratings
 Tips for defeating Murakai
- All of Murakai's skills are spells, so keeping her dazed makes the fight much easier.
- Interrupts and knock downs can neutralize most of the danger from her.
- Murakai can be killed easily in Hard mode with Pain Inverter, since her area of effect (AoE) skills will cause her to suffer multiple hits of reflected damage.
- Keep spread out; Murakai's Storm of Souls can wipe an entire party.
- You can try to pull her towards the bridge on the east side of her chamber, taking advantage of the Fire Spout to damage her and/or her minions. Alternatively, body block them and apply AoE damage on all your foes at once.
- If all your party members have a ranged build, an animal companion will hold her aggro, keep her Power meter from recharging quickly, and keep her within range.
- If she fills her Power meter, spread out before she uses her Storm of Souls, so that only one party member is at risk.
- Try slowing down the recharge of her Power meter by tackling her one-on-one and bringing the rest of the party into play only when dealing with her summoned allies.
- Bring plenty of condition removal skills. Cautery Signet can be combined with Plague Sending and/or Plague Touch to inflict burning while removing all or most of the conditions from the entire party.