From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
- "Yes, Balthazar? Okay, I'll let them know you said so! Balthazar says you're doing well."
- Tell me about Stances.
- "All Warriors need to understand how to use Stances. A Stance is a type of skill that affects the user in a beneficial way. Only one Stance can be active at any time, so if you are under the effects of a Stance, using a new Stance will replace the previous one."
During the quest Secondary Training:
- "I talk to Balthazar all the time. Funny, he's never mentioned you... What's that, Balthazar? Right! He says he hasn't mentioned you because you haven't done anything. That would sense. Maybe you should learn to do something instead of standing around. What's that Balthazar? All right, I'll ask! Ever thought about learning Warrior Stances? Balthazar says you'd be good at it!"
- Can you teach me some Warrior skills?
- Tell me about Stances
- (see above)
To those of other professions with the secondary profession already chosen:
- "I'm a little busy talking to Balthazar. Can you come back when the god's not telling me what to do?"