Need More Stuff
|Need More Stuff|
( Elonian only)
|Given by|| Nenah |
in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
 Quest information
- Collect 2 Juvenile Termite Legs and bring them back to Nenah. You have collected x of 2 Juvenile Termite Legs.
- Trade your Juvenile Termite Legs to Nenah for a Belt Pouch.
- See Nenah [Collector] for your reward.
If you don't have any Juvenile Termite Legs sitting in your storage, you can pick some up on the Plains of Jarin while completing other quests. It may be difficult to pick up the termite legs as they don't drop as often as they should, but with a little patience, you can farm them yourself. There is a herd of Juvenile Bladed Termites in a river near the west side of the Plains of Jarin (Near the single dark colored island that appears on your map).
When you have the two Juvenile Termite Legs in your inventory, come back to Kamadan and give them to Nenah. She'll give you the belt pouch through the collector screen. Speak to her again to receive the remainder of the quest rewards.
 Initial dialogue
- "What's a collector, you ask? Well, a collector...you see, a collector...well, a collector collects. They collect stuff. Some collect things they need for their jobs. Some want to make useful items from the stuff they collect. But those aren't TRUE collectors. True collectors are in it for the pure thrill of collecting. We get great satisfaction from reaching our collecting goals. Sounds fun, huh? If you collect some juvenile termite legs for me, I'll give you this belt pouch. It's not big enough to hold my collections anymore. Sounds like a fair trade, right?"
 Intermediate dialogue
- "I admit it. I'm a bit of a pack rat, but I can't help myself. I just love collecting stuff! Right now, I'm working on expanding my collection of juvenile termite legs, so I'll tell you what...if you bring me 2 Juvenile Termite Legs, I'll give you this in return:"
 Reward dialogue
- "Perfect! Enjoy your belt pouch. Remember to talk to collectors when you see them. You never know what kind of stuff they'll want or what they might have to offer in return."