- This article is about the Oola's Lab dungeon. For the repeatable primary quest associated with the Oola's Laboratory page in the Hero's Handbook, see The Elusive Golemancer.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Oola's Chest|
|Required quest||Little Workshop of Horrors|
Getting there from Rata Sum
Unknown ruins on level 2
Oola's Lab on level 3
Iron Forgeman replicas.
Oola, a reclusive Asura whose magical skills and achievements have made her a nearly legendary figure, once resided at the bottom of a labyrinthine system of caverns. Disdaining polite society, she sequestered herself in a hidden laboratory to continue her work in peace and quiet. When her fellow Asura needed her expertise in the battle against the Destroyers, Oola rejoined them. With no one left to maintain the golems that once guarded the lab, her creations went berserk. The only way to restore order was by tracking down the TPS regulator, the ultimate source of these major malfunctions.
Oola's Lab, also referred to as Oola's Workshop, is the large underground laboratory complex belonging to Oola. The main lab itself resides behind a series of caverns full of various defensive mechanisms and traps. Within the largest room of the lab, several replications of the Iron Forgeman, all smaller than the original, can be found in various stages of development. The lab's defense systems are ran by the total protection security regulator golem.
 Getting there
From Rata Sum, travel all the way west.
 Light of Deldrimor Rewards
- Level 1
- 24 (24) 2 Dwarven Ghost allies, one by the area map, a second by the second beacon.
- 1 (20) 10 Hidden Treasures, 3 in the first room with spiders, 3 in the next room, one in the hallway following that, and 3 more in the last room.
- Level 2
- One Dwarven Ghosts and one Hidden Treasure by the first beacon.
- Two hidden treasures and a Dwarven Ghost in the room with the multitude of flame darts.
- Another hidden treasure in the beginning of the forge room, and another in front of the Unstable Magical Energy Storage
- 1 (20) Secret Switch opens a chamber behind the Malfunctioning Enduring Golem containing another Dwarven Ghost and three Hidden Treasures.
- Two more hidden treasures right before the exit to level 3.
- Level 3
- A Secret Switch beyond the small stretch of impassable lava. This opens up a small chamber to the south of the Area Map containing four treasures and a Dwarven ally.
- One treasure is east of the second Beacon of Droknar.
- There are two treasures in the area down the first set of stairs (before the stairs leading to the final platform).
- There are up to three treasures on the same platform as the TPS Regulator Golem.
Arachnids (level 1)
- 20 (26) Needling Lavastrider
- 20 (26) Malfunctioning Golem (all levels)
- 20 (20) Golem (level 2)
- 20 (26) Unstable Golem (all levels)
- 20 Worker Golem
Imps (level 2)
- 24 (26) Forge Imp
- 20 (26) Thorn Beetle Queen (level 1)
- 20 (26) Ghosteater Beetle (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Thorn Beetle (levels 1 and 2)
Skelk (level 2)
Spirits (level 1)
- 24 (30) Malfunctioning Shield Golem → Steady Stance (Crystal Core Maul) (level 2)
- 24 (30) Flame Guardian → Elemental Attunement (three on level 1, two on level 3)
- 24 (30) Malfunctioning Regulator Golem → Elemental Attunement (two on level 2)
 Boss-like foes
- Lost Note
- Unstable Magical Energy Storage
- Area Map
- Oola's Chest (appears after killing the TPS Regulator Golem)
- Locked Chest
- Hidden Treasure
- 500 Asura reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon for the first time in normal mode, and 250 points are awarded for subsequent completions. 750 Asura reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon in hard mode for the first time, and 375 points are awarded for subsequent completions.
- The Area Map incorrectly shows the location of the Dungeon Key on the first level. The Dungeon Key is actually dropped by Xien, and you can only kill him at the end of the first level.
- Xien will not spawn without the required quest (Little Workshop of Horrors — obtained from Blimm in Rata Sum), thus preventing access to level 2.
- The Light of Deldrimor locations of Hidden Treasures and Dwarven allies are incorrectly marked on the maps of levels 1 and 2. To be sure that you find them all, use the skill often and follow the pings on the compass.
- The Total Protection Systems Regulator Golem, or TPS regulator golem, may be a reference to the movie Office Space's TPS reports.
- The Lost Note to Blimm as you enter the first level also appears to be a reference to a line in the movie Office Space.
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|