Orion Elek is a fire Elementalist henchman and the brother of Sandre Elek. Before the Searing he had a crush on the air Elementalist Ralena Stormbringer and attempted to join the Royalists. He is also very narcissistic.
Quests involved in:
| 3 - 6
| 8 - 12
| 15 - 17
| In Hard mode, Glyph of Renewal is added to the Normal mode build.
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- The Norn Fighting Tournament
15 Fire Magic
- Orion is a fire Elementalist, and as such can deal large damage to groups quickly.
- He has a self-heal and energy management built in.
- Can knock down groups of enemies using Meteor.
- Fire Damage is very effective in some areas.
- Fire Storm will cause monster focus to scatter. This may or may not be desired.
- Below level 20, his spells have long recharges, reducing his effectivenes to deal damage.
- Wizard's Folly
- How dare you come here and threaten me! Don't think I'm afraid of you, but I see no reason to kill you now. Perhaps you have something of value to say. State your business quickly!
- Towns and outposts
- "Maybe you've heard of me. I'm famous in these parts for my dazzling smile and my penchant for spectacular displays of fire magic. Women adore me. Other Elementalists want to be me. I'll tell you, it's tough sometimes being so well loved. Now, don't be shy. Just because I'm famous doesn't mean I'm not willing to help a fellow fortune seeker."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "I don't blame you for taking Cynn; she is rather good at burning things. However, should you ever need another Elementalist, keep me in mind."
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area) (for Ascalonian characters only)
- "You've come a long way since that day we met in Wizard's Folly. I am proud to call you my friend. I don't blame you for taking Cynn; she is rather good at burning things. However, should you ever need another Elementalist, keep me in mind."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Once again, the day is saved thanks to the great Orion! No need to thank me, it's just what I do."
- "Does my hair look good?"
- "Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off now."
- "Are we on vacation, or are we going to do what we came here to do?"
- "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried."
- "Oh, look at that. I have a hangnail."
- Maguuma Jungle
- "Nothing here burns very well. Too damp."
- "Plants, plants, and more plants. I hate plants."
- "The less time we spend here the better."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "All this snow is making me cranky."
- "Are we going to camp here? I'd rather not sleep on the snow."
- "Last time I cast Lava Font, I accidentally caught my hair on fire."
- "What's the hold up?"
- Crystal Desert
- "Do you see all of these bones? Unless we get a move on, we'll add ours to the collection."
 Battle quotes
- "Anyone got a match?"
- "Burn you beast, burn!"
- "Come meet your doom, beasts."
- "Earth, air, water, and fire. Destroy the attentions of my ire."
- "I'm going to knock you back into yesterday."
- "May the skies rain fire and brimstone upon my enemies."
- "Mmm. Seared flesh, my favorite smell."
- "Take this!"
- "This is my favorite part."
- "This isn't my idea of fun."
- "Time to light a fire."
- "You've made me angry."
- His full name is shown as "Orion Elek" when he is a henchman and the game's language is set to Spanish.
- Orion wears a slightly altered set of Tyrian armor.
- His skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.