Sentient plants are any kind of moving plants - including roots, bushes, flowers, and trees - that can be encountered on every continent. What make certain plants sentient and others not is due to mutations caused by an excessive amount of magic in the area as shown in Unnatural Growths and A Bushel of Trouble.
 List of hostile NPCs
- Also found in Pongmei Valley.
- Also found in Arbor Bay on the Tarnished Coast.
- Plants are one of the most prolific creature types in Guild Wars; they can be found in all three campaigns, the expansion and in Core content.
- Ibogas are plants native to Africa and are hallucinogenic.
- Jacarandas are hallucinogenic plants used by shamans in Africa.
- Ayahuascas are South American vines used to prepare a psychoactive infusion of the same name.