Polymock: Defeat Necromancer Volumandus
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Polymock: Defeat Necromancer Volumandus|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Hoff |
in Rata Sum
|Preceded by||Polymock: Defeat Fonk|
|Followed by||Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
Learn how to face unusual pieces by defeating the Human polymock player.
 Quest information
- Defeat Necromancer Volumandus in a game of Polymock at Tarnished Haven.
- See Hoff [Polymock Master] for your reward.
Volumandus' pieces and their unique skills are as follows:
- Skeletal Mage: Polymock Overload, Polymock Backfire, Polymock Diversion
- Smoke Wraith: Polymock Lightning Strike, Polymock Mind Shock, Polymock Lightning Blast
- Bone Dragon: Polymock Deathly Chill, Polymock Rising Bile, Polymock Poisoned Ground
- Use Earth Elemental Polymock piece against Skeleton Polymock piece
- Use Fire Imp Polymock piece or if you have it Fire Elemental Polymock piece against Smoke Wraith Form
- Use Kappa Polymock piece or if you have it Aloe Seed Polymock piece against Bone Dragon Form
 Initial dialogue
- Be wary of your next opponent, [Character Name]. The black arts provide him insight and powers no creature should possess. His Polymock pieces are from a set crafted with dark magic long considered destroyed. Will you challenge Necromancer Volumandus to a game?
 Reward dialogue
- So you defeated the Necromancer and he didn't turn you into a bone minion? Two victories for the price of one, I say. Well done! Someday you'll have to tell me your strategy.