Punch the Clown
|Punch the Clown|
|Section||Far Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Kilroy Stonekin |
in Gunnar's Hold
|Followed by||Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza!|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
 Quest information
- Speak to Kilroy Stonekin to start your brawling training.
- Defeat the Norn Brawlers using your new skills.
- See Kilroy Stonekin for your reward.
Accepting Kilroy's quest offer will not place the Brass Knuckles in your inventory yet, but you will have it once you enter the arena and will need to equip it in your weapon slot. Your skills will be replaced with the Brawling build. The Norn Brawlers will become hostile in order. First, two single brawlers will face you, then a pair and finally the last three. Your health is partially refilled any time you defeat a brawler, and the next set does not turn hostile until you have defeated all the previous group.
Although the pair and trio of Norn Brawlers move to the center of the arena as if they were a group, they actually are not together as a team and using a longbow/flatbow or slowly moving towards them from the side can help you pull just one at a time.
- 20 Norn Brawler
 Initial dialogue
- "I've been training with these Norn to learn the ways of brass-knuckle brawling. I gotta say, them big fellas can fight! To them, you're nothing but a clown. But I'll teach ya what I've learned so you can jump in the ring and tangle with the best of 'em. Here, take these brass knuckles and crack a few skulls. It's good for the constitution!"
- Accept: "Excuse me while I line up my knuckles."
- Decline: "See these? These are the tears of a clown."
- Ask: "You will be removed from your party to fight alone. Are you ready to rumble?"
- It's go time! (Sent to Kilroy's Punchout Training.)
- I am not worthy.
 Reward dialogue
- "So ya showed them Norn a whoppin' good time, eh? Ya did Kilroy proud!"