Restoring Grenth's Monuments
|Restoring Grenth's Monuments|
|Section||The Underworld Quests|
|Given by|| Reaper of the Labyrinth |
in The Labyrinth
|Preceded by||Clear the Chamber|
(Click to enlarge)
- Summon the Reaper of the Chaos Planes.
- Summon the Reaper of the Ice Wastes.
- Summon the Reaper of the Bone Pits.
- Summon the Reaper of the Spawning Pools.
- Summon the Reaper of the Forgotten Vale.
- Summon the Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains.
- Return to Reaper of the Labyrinth for your reward.
- 10,000 Experience
Completing this quest will require you to travel the whole Underworld, killing groups of three Terrorweb Dryders at the six other monuments of Grenth. Upon accepting the quest one group of Terrorwebs will spawn next to each of the monuments. When your party kills one of the groups the corresponding Reaper is spawned next to the monument.
Pay extra caution at the monuments of Forgotten Vale, Twin Serpent Mountains and Spawning Pools. Kill the surrounding monsters before the Terrorweb Dryders, because otherwise they might attack the Reaper and cause your party to be taken back to the outpost from which you entered the Underworld.
As the quest suggests, once a Reaper is freed, you will be able to speak to him and he can teleport you to any other Reaper that you have freed. The Reapers also have quests to offer, but be aware that taking any quests without consulting the party is unwise as they tend to spawn dangerous groups and might cause a party wipe if the party isn't prepared.
Note: Although it is very tempting to take the quest immediately after completing the preceding quest or soon after clearing one or two nearby areas due to the offered teleportation possibility, it might be wise to clear the furthermost problematic monuments before accepting the quest to avoid having to fight against the Terrorwebs and the other enemies surrounding the monuments at the same time.
- 28 Reaper of the Chaos Planes
- 28 Reaper of the Ice Wastes
- 28 Reaper of the Bone Pits
- 28 Reaper of the Spawning Pools
- 28 Reaper of the Forgotten Vale
- 28 Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder
- Reaper of the Labyrinth
- "The Terrorwebs have imprisoned the Reapers of the Underworld. Without them, the statues of Grenth are not active, and the death god's control of his realm grows weaker. Reawaken the six reapers and help them return to their statues. Once the statues are active, you will find travel through the Underworld much easier."
- Reaper of the Labyrinth
- "You've helped restore Grenth presence, but there is still much work to be done."