Rhythm Drinker Drum
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Rhythm Drinker Drum|
|Section||Echovald Forest Quests|
|Given by|| Vasili Lutgardis |
in House zu Heltzer
|Preceded by||Discord Wallow Lyre|
(Click to enlarge)
Inspired to new heights, Vasili Lutgardis needs a rhythm wing to create a special kind of instrument. Find a rhythm wing for him.
 Quest information
- Hunt down and kill the rhythm drinker. Retrieve its rhythm wing, and return to Vasili Lutgardis.
- See Vasili Lutgardis for your reward.
- 20 (26) Rhythm Drinker
 Initial dialogue
- Vasili Lutgardis
- "The last two instruments have been big hits! The originals alone will allow me to retire someday, fat and happy, the replicas sound close enough to the real thing that they may just change the sound of music in this region forever! And so I will be a legend...I should be satisfied. Yet these new creations have renewed something I had thought was fading. I seek one last creative challenge, and I want you to help me."
- "You must seek out the elusive rhythm drinker. It is no myth, but it is so sensitive to the disruption of nature's natural rhythms that it always keeps its own time. Few creatures can take it unawares, fewer still can catch it. No one can kill it, except perhaps you, a real, live myth-killer. My last, greatest creation requires a piece of this naturally occurring metronomic wonder. Slay a rhythm drinker and bring me it's rhythm wing. We'll be rich! That is, even richer! I'll share it all with you, <character name>, my extremely dangerous silent partner. Well?"
 Reward dialogue
- Vasili Lutgardis
- "Well I'll be a Tengu dipped in...you did it! The rhythm drinker drum will be my crowning achievement, and I couldn't have done it without you. Now please, take this reward and feel free to make yourself scarce, would you? Battle-hardened heroes like yourself tend to unsettle the clientele."