From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Diviner's Ascent|
- 15 Kelsay Pradist (collector for 5 Jade Mandibles)
- 10 Sir Norrington (collector for 5 Shriveled Eyes)
- 20 Sennat Sen (artisan)
 Charmable animals
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 22 (26) Hydra (Crystal Desert)
- 20 (26) Storm Kin
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.5% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 200 foes. Including quest influences, and popups it has been reported to range from 146 to 255.
- There are a lot of hidden foes littering the entire area, with hidden scarabs concentrated in the north, and hidden devourers in the south.
- Many of the foes in this area, particularly the Storm Kin and Hydra, travel quickly along long routes, making them easy to miss. Placing numerous spirits will help to slow or kill many of these patrolling foes.
- The fallen statue near the portal to Prophet's Path appears to be wearing a female's Templar helm.
- This area has a high number of charmable animals, possibly the highest in the game.
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|