From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Bonus Mission Pack|
- Before act II, each of the three Tengu responds differently
- "*This Sensali Tengu stares you down in silence. He's in a fowl mood, obviously.*"
- "Go away."
- "The Sensali would kill every Canthan man, woman, and child before we would surrender. Pick your words carefully, human. Give me an excuse to start with you."
- In act II, while fighting, the three Tengu will each use a different line
- "*Chatting with unfriendly Tengu in the middle of a fight is a good way to get yourself killed. To arms!*"
- "Dishonorable apes! They will pay in blood!"
- "Worthless monkeys!"
- In act II, after the fight, the three Tengu will each use a different line
- "*The Sensali Tengu nods, as if to acknowledge your victory. Don't except a dinner invite.*"
- "Humans communicate in lies. You are not fit to coexist with us."
- "I knew your kind couldn't be trusted."
- "Every day their filthy city stretches its tentacles deeper into Sensali territory. We must act before all is lost!"
- "The Angchu believe there can be peace. They are fools."
- "These Canthans are foolish enough to lead their caravans through our land, and then act surprised when we raid them!"
- "I would accept peace if the humans give us their lands, their gold, and their freedom. Is that too much to ask?"
- "The only good human is a dead one. I hear they make great pelts."
- "Humans are cowards. Accepting peace would mean the Sensali are afraid of cowards!"
- "This debate is a waste of time. Humans are untrustworthy savages!"
- The line "The only good human is a dead one." is most likely references the series of movies Planet of the Apes.