|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Sif is a Norn hero who makes her homestead in the chill northern reaches of the Far Shiverpeaks, far north of Drakkar Lake. She is a legendary figure who has established her name through her love of the hunt. Sif prefers to take down the greatest of the fell creatures that roam through that wintry range, for nothing else is a sufficient challenge. She will on occasion take on lesser hunters as pupils, but those would-be students must be gifted, experienced hunters in their own right.
- Far Shiverpeaks
Quests involved with:
- "I am Sif, great hunter of the north, slayer of ten dozen wolves, threescore bears, and one vicious rabbit."
- "This is the greatest hunt of my life. I can't wait to hang the head of one of these in my hall."
- "Impressive hunting, even for a human. That is one beast even I would break a sweat slaying. Although if you talk to Olaf I am sure he will claim to have done it before his first Alemoot!"
- The game manual statement telling she's a hero should be taken in the common sense of the word. Sif is not part of the 10 Eye of the North heroes that can join your party anywhere in the game.
- Sometimes, when Sif dies, she can drop a random item.
- Sif is a Norse goddess of agriculture and beauty.
- When Sif is listing her kills, her reference to one vicious rabbit is likely a reference to Nulfastu Earthbound, whose lair is in turn inspired by the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Nulfastu's lair is infested with several white rabbits that become hostile and attack when you enter.