A Spear is a one-handed projectile martial weapon that can require investment in the Spear Mastery attribute. It is the Paragon preferred weapon. Primary paragon characters wield the spear differently than all other professions.
- Maximum damage range: 14 - 27.
- Damage type: Piercing damage.
- Attack rate: 1.5 seconds.
- Range1: 1.0 danger zone radius.
- Projectile flight time2: 0.60 seconds.
- Projectile arc size: Low.
- Base: Salvageable inscription (Nightfall or Eye of the North).
- Modifiers: Spearhead (name prefix) and Spear Grip (suffix).
- With no height differences.
- At 1 danger zone radius.
- A spear can reach about the range of a Shortbow.
 Spear types
Note: This is a list of all the different appearances a spear may have. It is completely independent of its stats and modifiers; for example a Ceremonial Spear may be as effective as a Voltaic Spear if they share the same inscription and modifiers.
|Core2||Prophecies2||Factions||Nightfall||Eye of the North||Beyond2||Promotional2||Bonus Mission Pack2|
- Peppermint and Wintergreen Spears have 10-10 damage and no attribute requirement.
- Spear is not available as a drop.