See the Emote page for a complete list of emotes.
 Character information
- /age Prints the following message in your chat window: You have played this character for <x> hours <y> minutes over the past <z> days/months. Across all characters, you have played for <w> hours <v> minutes over the past <g> days/months. You have been in this map for <t> minutes.
- /deaths Prints the following message in your chat window: You have died <x> time(s) and have gained <y> experience since death.
- /health Prints the following message in your chat window: Health <x>/<y>, Energy <z>/<w>.
- /hp Same as /health.
- /bonus Creates any bonus items unlocked for the account in your character inventory. Only works in an outpost or town.
- /bonusitems Prints a complete list of your bonus items to your chat window.
- /cokeplay This command is for Korean players only. See Coke Item. For other players, it works like /bonus.
- /favor Displays the length of time left before the Favor of the Gods expires, or displays how many more players must achieve the maximum rank in a title before the world once again earns favor.
- /help Opens the Help panel. Same functionality as the F10 key.
- /ignore <character name> Adds the named character and any other characters on that same account to your ignore list (if space permits).
- /ignore Adds the currently targeted character and any other characters on that same account to your ignore list (if space permits).
- /invite <character name> Invites the named character to your party. Only works in an outpost or town.
- /invite Invites the currently targeted character to your party. Only works in an outpost or town.
- /ip Displays the IP address of the server to which you are connected.
- /kick <character name> Use to kick someone out of your party. Only works in an outpost or town.
- /leave Use to leave your party. Only works in an outpost or town.
- /namepet <name> Changes the name of your pet. If used without a <name> parameter, this will restore the default name of the animal.
- /petname <name> Same as /namepet
- /preorder Same as /bonusitems.
- /report <character name> Sends a report about the named character for bad behavior.
- /report Sends a report about the player currently targeted.
- /resign If all members of a team use this command in PvP their team forfeits. If all members of a party use this command in PvE their team dies and the party leader receives the 'Return to town' button on his screen. Doing this will not increase the death count displayed by "/deaths".
- /roll <n> Using this emote rolls an n-sided die (2-100 sides). Only works in Guild Halls and outside of outposts and towns.
- /special Creates any special items (Broken Toy, Factions Collector's Edition Prize, Nightfall Collector's Edition Prize, and/or promotional miniatures) unlocked for the account in your character inventory.
- /stuck Frees your character if he/she becomes stuck. This not only frees you from being stuck in the ground, but can also show you where you are standing if you think you might be "rubberbanding". In addition any skill currently being activated is canceled.
- /wiki Opens the front page of the wiki
- /wiki <article name> Searches the entire wiki for the specified content.
 Chat commands
- /a Send a message to the local channel
- /g Send a message to the guild channel
- /p Send a message to the team channel
- /trade or /tr Send a message to the trade channel
- /t <character name>, <message> Send a whisper
- /tell <character name>, <message> Same as /t
- /w <character name>, <message> Same as /t
- /whisper <character name>, <message> Same as /t
 Developer and GM Commands
Developers and GMs have special commands that they can use for debugging, support, and for hosting live events.
In addition, developers have special commands that they can use on the private development and staging servers in order to test new functionality. These commands are not available, even to developers, on the live servers. Developers intentionally limit their ability to cheat or to affect the economy on the live servers, because they want to play the game the same way everyone else does, and they don't want to have to police other developers and GMs.
For a list of known commands of this kind, see GM commands.
The following commands have no known use or have been disabled, but are accepted by the client and will not result in a "Unknown command." response.
- /bug Used in the beta to report bugs. Currently disabled.
- /retreat No known use.
- /follow No known use.
- /wings2 No known use.