Good skill. 22.214.171.124 22:10, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- You sacrifice 38 HP at level 20, assuming you have 480 HP. Bisurge 22:13, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- And 48 Hp if your max is 600, you'll never have to worry about the sacrifice from this skill. It makes a decent bar filler if you're already speccing into blood magic, but I don't see a reason to really want to take this skill because the cast time and recharge prevent you from really working it into any kind of attack rotation, it's just something you use once a fight if you have 2 seconds you can't do anything better with, or if you have caster hate on you. 126.96.36.199 19:38, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
 MIcah Fergson doesn't sell it.
I'm at him right now, and he isn't offering it, also I checke dhis page and it isn't aon their either.
- I took it off. Please remember in the future to sign your comments with 4 ~'s Karate Jesus 19:40, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
 changes to skill
They should definitely make this skill have a shorter recharge its barely useful -DeeAbel 21:40, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- I believe Mesmers have a skill that decrease Signet recharge times.... o_O
- Kinda funny, the Giants in Thirsty river had builds that kinda relied on the damage and the bleeding being applied to them... 188.8.131.52 22:52, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
no more JQ bombing?? after nerf??
- Wrong signet, I was worried about the same thing until I remembered the JQ bomber build used Signet of Agony, not this ;) 184.108.40.206 01:44, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
 11/12/2010 Buff
Now it works with necrosis. Unfortunately still doesn't trigger on secondary targets from AoE hits. Necromas 02:58, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
- Because conditions have the same effect no matter how many points you put into an attribute, only there duration changes, you can use this skill with little points in blood to trigger great effects. Combine this with Death magic and Illusion magic with your necromancer to cause heavy damage with Virulence and Fragility while spreading it with epidemic.--Yozuk 19:31, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- why would you use it on your necro? Seeing as you're running them both at ~0 attrib anyway wouldn't it be better to use a mesmer so runes can beef up fragility?
 Did it
get the most skill changes any skill got so far now? 220.127.116.11 18:05, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- possibly, but Fevered Dreams and Invoke Lightning come close as well.--BobbyT 21:41, 23 March 2011 (UTC)