New Auras
Did anyone figure out the new auras yet? On one hand, this guy is still using the old aura. On the other hand, this guy and  PvP henchies (which, as you know, are aura'd in battles to denote which team they are on) have the "new" aura. At first I thought they gave the new aura to humanoid bosses, as humans (such as Hablion) look hideous with the old boss aura. But apparently charr are humanoid and were left without the new auras, though this may be an oversight, or they may be considered not ugly enough with the old aura to need the new aura (or they may have forgotten to implement it when they updated Charr textures, though I cannot make out any significant difference in them other than perhaps a bit of smoothing). Personally I miss the old aura. A bit...odd, but a lot easier to make out than the new aura, which looks like a mere tinting of colors. File:Esig2.jpg Eldin 20:39, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- I cant even tell on Warrior or Paragon bosses in Elona anymore. - BeXoR 21:40, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
 Special Boss Skills
I'm talking about the fact that bosses have halved skill recharge times and reduced condition/hex times. Shouldn't this be added to the page? I would add myself but I thought that the special boss conditions varied with campaign, but am not sure. Could some one clarify this and add it. 184.108.40.206 13:22, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
 Boss-like creature
Would it be good to have a sub section to explain that there are also some unique boss-like creatures with special names (and other boss features??), which may sometimes also drops unique items, but you can't caputure elite from?? What other feature they share with or distinguish them from normal bosses? Balwin 15:09, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
 Eye Of The North Bosses
They are not mentionned in the special abilities section, do they have 1/2casting & recharge time or do they count as prophetie bosses ?
 Double xp for bosses
Doesn't bosses give double xp? maybe that should be mentioned in the article.--Prince godrik 11:23, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- They give more XP because they are of a much higher level. A Level 28 boss gives the same experience as any level 28 monster.
- Are you sure about that? I just killed a lvl 6 boss with my lvl 8 character and got 128xp, and not 64. a lvl 28 monster does not give same xp as a lcvl 28 boss... unless you're a low lvl yourself, so that both reaches the cap. Hm, btw, the cap should also be double for bosses --Prince godrik 09:59, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know why it wasn't mentioned in the article yet. Updated note on Double XP and added info on Double Damage dealt by them. --NIN37 06:52, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- gud vid
 Armor Values
The Prophecies Bosses have huge armor values, e.g. Sarlic the Judge has 155 armor against fire. Why isn´t that mentioned anywhere?
its not really generalized prophecies bosses. The mursaat bosses are what have rediculous amounts of armor. ~150ar--Justice 06:27, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yet they're still cake anyways because they have no damage output. >.> This user is still bitter about the nerf to Mursaat monk bosses. Vili 06:36, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Imho they should drop more stuff... this is just not cool, look at abaddon, he drops a white common shit for getting pewpewd for like 10 mins? wuts? i think that The Greater Darkness' loot is well done, even though his drops could be a bit more commonly worthy like a few coins or some golds or whatever but he can drop like 4 stuff at once and that makes you feel hes a f*ckin boss, not some random foe.. also they should be not THAT easily slain as some bosses can be, so i suggest balancing all bosses from each campaign to have: +200% health than non-boss counterparts, +50% damage than non-boss counterparts, +3 health regen and natural resistance, since eotn bosses having both, prop only resistance, nf and fact having double damage(what is a bit silly anyways), its not equal and.. yeah.. the fast cast should be removed also, but thats a different story - Wuhy 01:43, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- and yes, i know that neither abaddon nor the greater darkness are bosses - Wuhy 19:17, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
 Bosses special abilities
Tested on a dead spoiler guy, on a few low-level charr bosses such as Spar the Ravager and Craze the Unforgiving and on Abaddon : not all Prophecies boss have a half duration for hexes, and some non-Prophecies bosses have it. 220.127.116.11 23:43, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Do bosses permanently disappear when you defeat them once (not including mission bosses and repeatable mission ones) or do they come back? It seems to me that they disappear when you kill them. Somebody please explain.
- Most bosses in Cantha, Elona, and Eye of the North will always be in the same spot if you go back to check for them; there are a few bosses that only appear before/during/after quests, but usually the boss will always be there. In Tyria, bosses have randomized spawn points- that is, they may spawn in a variety of spots within an explorable area, and depending on how many bosses they share those spawn points with they might not spawn every time you go into that area. – Emmett 15:07, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
So what you're saying is that they are still available to defeat- they just won't show up every time you do? They may spawn at different spots or be temporarily replaced by another local boss? 18.104.22.168 02:39, 27 September 2009 (UTC)Zeke64
Is there a general rule for the health of a boss ? I suppose it's not yust lvl*20 + 100 ?
- I'm pretty sure the general rule is "really fricking high." Beyond that I'm not sure, but I imagine it could be tested relatively easy with Spoil Victor and some finishing degen, then comparing the results. I'm not up to the task atm, but I'm sure someone could do it. —Jette 11:49, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- So I took my 55 and killed two bosses, a low lvl and a mid one. Came up with this.
NM HM Hassin Softskin 400 1500 NM HM Stsou Swiftscale 2000 1900 Heal 3x 260 2 x 260 total 1220 1380
- Normally these are right, but if you want to test please do, I'm not that good at counting ;)I want to do some more but I dont know any easy to 55 bosses. Minae Iss 19:41, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
Lavender? It doesn't look that lavender to me. It looks more mauve. 22.214.171.124 23:45, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
I think they should just call it "Pale Pink" for those of us not adept at color names. Same with Rit...could easily be called light blue, aqua or something of the like instead of cyan. Also, mesmer color could just be called pink instead of magenta.
- I think the colors on there are correct. The colors you mention are actually seemingly lighter (or a bit different color), etc. than that of the bosses. :-) Kaisha 00:06, 18 June 2011 (UTC)