- Noting that this changed with the Winds of Change update, which now uses an explorable version of Dragon's Throat. Robdalf 11:44, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
I'm assuming the gold reward is based on the same formula as the other challenge missions. I checked the formula for 2 separate runs through the mission and found them to be correct, but I have not checked the additional bonuses for daily, monthly, and quarterly best. Tedium 04:10, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm confused about the reward. This'll probably sound stupid, but the table makes it looks like you get 2,000 times your score in gold. That can't be correct. ~ Aldarik 23:59, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- It's 2000 times your score, then divided by four times the highest quarterly score. So, in math terms, the amount of gold you get (where s is your score and q is the best quarterly score) is: 2000s/4q. Does that help? Elysea 14:17, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Is there any difference between Normal and Hard mode? There seems to be no benefit for going in hard mode. 22.214.171.124 14:29, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- apparently doing this with h/h earns you no respect in the record keeper's eyes, I would have had 3rd place with my h/h team but it never showed up, anyone else noticed this? Nay the One and Only 04:49, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- Just got 21st daily while capping Enraged Smash there so, must have been something weird with you. Possibly a little lag on the records update - VileLasagna 22:39, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
- Went to see records keeper just after finishing challenge, my guild wasn't on the list right away either. A few moments after that it showed up though. 126.96.36.199 19:42, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
 Removed note re: respawning bosses
- → moved from User talk:Tennessee Ernie Ford#Dragon's Throat
- The bosses in this mission respawn after being defeated; the death of respawned bosses still adds 1 minute to the mission timer. (Talk:Dragon's_Throat_(mission)#Room_7 Source: there might be a maximum of 3 lives per boss) (Removed via this edit.)
I couldn't find the discussion which a mangled link was referencing so I deleted it. Please reinstate if you know where that discussion went. Robdalf 11:47, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- It looks like the relevant talk page got deleted when cleaning up redirects (now that Dragon's Throat (explorable area) exists). Or, it might have been a GuildWiki source that never got properly updated, e.g. this appears to be the likely original source. It looks as if the appropriate note should read:
- The bosses in this mission respawn up to three times each; the deaths of these respawned bosses still adds a minute to the time. (Source: GuildWiki)
- — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 16:01, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
 Time's up! and survivor?
If you don't die at all in it and time runs out do you get a death count? I might farm this for exp with a hero team.Yumiko ^,~ 01:16, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
- Survivor says that programmed deaths don't count; this includes triggered deaths and those due to mission failure; arguably, running out of time qualifies as either/both of those.
- However, I would never' risk a survivor-candidate on anything that hadn't been tested by reliable sources, e.g. brought a non-survivor into Scarred Psyche rather than assume that the survivor-preservation was still valid after the various updates.
- – Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 16:46, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
Reward table is totally incorrect, I got around 600g the last time i got daily best (cant verify t hat one) and monthly + quarterly best gave 2 platinum. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) at 05:57, 22 February 2012 (UTC).
 Start Delay
Hey Dev's There is no reason at all for wasting two minutes of your players time every time they reboot this mission. How about fixing that... Really. --184.108.40.206 01:50, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
 reward limit?
If you keep beating the daily top score, do you still get gold even if it's your own score for the day? 220.127.116.11 08:21, 22 September 2012 (UTC)