Weapon or not?
Is it just me or could the eyes resemble M&MS? 126.96.36.199 03:04, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- Late, but I think that is what the eyes are supposed to resemble, because they have little letters on them, a G and W, most likely for Guild Wars. Thrain Talk 20:16, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
 Am I missing something?
Is this item anything more than just a +8 armor piece? Why would anyone really want to keep it in their inventory? Traumanurse1213 07:03, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- It's ideal for casters, I believe. Full shield is at 16 but often comes with requirements in one of the following: strength, tactics, motivation, or command. Most casters tend don't invest into those attributes so they only get the half-strength which is 8. This is cute and quaint way of getting your typical caster shield, I suppose. – Barinthus 07:10, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
except that it can't be upgraded, right? --188.8.131.52 17:38, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- No it can be upgraded with a shield handle. But it is not inscribable
- It can not be upgraded with a shield handle. 184.108.40.206 16:25, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
So then back to the original question...why would anyone keep this?--220.127.116.11 03:10, 14 December 2012 (UTC)
- They wouldn't really. There was a rare one called wintergreeen that was only available during one GvG tournament years ago that had inscription slots, but none of these red peppermint/gingerbread ones do. -Auron 08:43, 14 December 2012 (UTC)