Talk:I Feel the Earth Move Under Cantha's Feet
You kill some am fah, and then reaches the dwarfen stronghold, this triggers a cinematic. after the cinematic you have got 3 minutes to exit. the easiest way to do this is to follow Vekk - this will get you out in time. Do not try to fight the destroyers.
passing trough the portal triggers another cinamatic - You get your first glimse of Jora.
After the cinematic you will find yourself in Boreal Station.
 longest quest name
ever? Zerpha The Improver 15:06, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
 chasm doesn't seem to be there
I followed the quest marker and once i got at the hole in the road my questlog updated, but there's no way i can interact with the hole. Does anyone know what to do? i already tried abandoning the quest and retaking it but that has no effect. Rhydeble 07:29, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- A guild member of mine was having problems with this quest, so I went to check on my Canthan Ele who hasn't been to the new areas yet. The Chasm indeed doesn't show up. I tried traveling via LA, but the chasm didn't show up there either. My Assassin had no problems doing the quest in Kaineng during the preview. Zophar 13:24, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
 GW:EN trial
Dont the requiremtns AFTER the trial for lvls revert to 20 again? If so, should i change it to say lvl 20 regardless? (Since the trial period is going to end in a few days?)--Raph Come get ur Ramen Noodles! 22:09, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- The trial page says that the level change is permanent. --Valshia 22:21, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Wait, so if we buy it we'll be able to take a lvl 10 into there?! Now thats how they shuldve started it in the first place!--Raph Come get ur Ramen Noodles! 02:30, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
 Caution for holders of the Survivor title
I had this happen to me a few moments ago. This could be useful to know for anyone that attempts to reach EotN territories to get to the brawling and achieve Survivor titles using this quest : beware of traps! I was on my way to meet Vekk and the others and I came across what seemed to be 15 traps stacked onto each other (there was so many of them, it looked more like a glitch). I would have lost my survivor title if I didn't exit Guild Wars on the spot. I don't know if it happened to anyone before but if you are holding onto a survivor title, I suggest being extra careful in this area. --AlexTP 17:04, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Or you could just go to tyria and take that quest, since all the enemies in there are below level 16.--188.8.131.52 05:29, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
 Why wait
Jon, why is it you waited until someone updated the heroes to remove them from the reward area? This has happened on all 3 of the EotN access quests. (This one, Hole, and what lies beneath. ) It seems you are just looking for ways to undo what people add. Oh, and the level 10 or higher IS a legitimate addition. 184.108.40.206 23:16, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
 no rumbling
Did Anet disable the rumbling/shaking effect? I'm not getting it. Ramei Arashi 16:23, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
 Trivia needs more input or removal of lines
could somebody add links for the latest 2 entries so one could understand why they are mentioned?
- The title of the quest may also be a reference to an Amon Amarth (anchor here) song.
- Title of quest may also be a reference to Pedro Orce in "The Stone Raft" by Jose Saramago
The song of carole king clearly has a connection by the title and even more by it´s lyrics "I feel the earth - move - under my feet" I somewhat miss clear references on why the other two lines are added. For the first, there is no song of that name by Amon Amarth w:http://www.amonamarth.com/discography/ and for the second, a quote from the book "The Stone Raft" might be helpful to understand why there might be a connection to this quest in any way at all. Thanks in advance for adding links and quotes. [[220.127.116.11 09:24, 8 April 2011 (UTC)]]