| Note: This is the discussion page for the article regarding the individual John Stumme.
If you wish to leave a message for the user John Stumme, or otherwise looking for his talk page, visit his personal User talk.
I've heard that John Stumme's apartment smells of right mahaogony. I mean, he's kind of a big deal. Can anyone confirm?
- I cannot confirm or deny the odor of Stumme's apartment, but I can tell you that he has a large vat of Crisco on his desk...presumably for health reasons. Bobby Stein 21:49, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- The new Guild Wars campaign was actually Nightfall, and I've done GWX and Gwen's mission in the BMP since then. I'll probably get around to updating my bio at some point when I feel like I've accomplished something interesting enough to talk about. ^^; John Stumme 02:32, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Oooooo! I got one, don't know if its something you do as it looks like your a storyline designer guy. But I'd love to see new guildhalls or new HA maps, thats always a OMFG!!!!! WOW!!! AWESOME!!!!!^^--'ÑöẊĭƑý 20:29, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, actual map work like that falls to Level Designers mostly. If someone asked me to come up with a new PvP map, I'm afraid it would look frightfully similar to a "Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots" arena. Whether or not that is a bad thing is open to interpretation. John Stumme 00:50, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Your genious... "Rock'emSock'em stle" that should TOTTALY replace Cap. Points maps. The objective is to protect your NPC (Ghostly) as he fights the other ghostly... LEEROY style. Nobody can have the ghostly follow them, both teams are forced to go and defend their own ghostly. This would be great and nerf a ton of spike builds that deal a ton of damage... but produce little healing. Plus it would force both teams to get in to battle right from the start.
Even this as a new 3-way map... wow, you have to pick which ghodtly to go for and think hard. It would make tactics a must. If you could do something like that... even as a test map for one weekend and check player feedback. That would be really awesome. ^^--'ÑöẊĭƑý 20:25, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Nicely done. Teamwork!! yay! <-- compliments. --Silverleaf 16:32, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
 Added a Reply
- I would like to say thanks for the great job with updates I truly do look forward to the upcoming dervish update as well as 7 hero parties/Embark Beach as that would make the game a heck of a lot more interesting as I would not have to deal with the masses and their wont to leave at a critical moment of game play.
- Is there any sort of feedback where people who no longer play the game can not shout down true feedback like they do here? I grow weary of reading through the pages of tripe and argument from(trolls - some of whom are sysops themselves thereby making this entire website as a feedback space worthless because he who shouts the loudest or is the rudest usually wins. That or he who has not played the game since '08 because he is a sysop wins. Either way it is lose lose for general players who play the game today.
- Just my 2 cents. 184.108.40.206 15:20, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
Do arenanet employees have to buy things like campaigns or microtransactions, or can they just unlock them on their account for free? 220.127.116.11 20:05, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
 This probably doesn't concern you
but I noticed that Passage Scrolls now show they can be used in Embark Beach but they are not working there. It just says this can not be used here. Is this a bug or a planned feature that slipped in but is non-functional? If you can't answer can you move it to where it should be? Devi Talk 20:20, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
 Question for Development team
Hello Sir, I have been a Guild Wars player for almost 5 years now. I recently took a break from the game to try my hand at Aion and Rift. Being displeased with both games decided that I would come back to Guild wars. To my dismay my account was accessed by gold sellers. After going through all of the proper steps to get my account unlocked and logged back in it was very apparent that my account was hacked. With 5 years of time getting the equipment I worked hard for it was gone in just a few minutes. As of now all i have are PvP characters to play, all of my PvE characters are naked and stripped of everything: Armor, weapons, mini pets. The thing that really made me the most upset is the person that hacked my account changed my screen UI and left my trimmed guild and deleted everyone off of my friends list, they took and did everything they could to make sure they ruined my Guild Wars experience. After talking with numerous GM's over the past 4 months now there has been no progress made. I wanted to know if it was possible to restore my equipment I once had. With screenshots, hall of monuments and my checklist I have everything I once had down to the color. Also being disappointed, every GM I have talked to in the past 4 months has given me the same answer: My items just cannot be restored. But one GM told me to try and contact the Development team, which is what lead me here. I know I am not alone with this request and I know being a long time Guild wars player, that if you as a team develop a way to restore items lost due to accounts being hacked that you will get a lot of the back-in-the-day players to come back. My request is simple, create a way to restore items lost from being accessed by gold sellers, or a way to compensate for the items lost. Having nothing on all of my PvE characters I cannot play them, so my way of making money is stopped, its a vicious cycle. Like i said before, I'm not the only one whose account has gotten hacked and lost 5 years worth of time and effort into making their characters look the way they want. And to have it all stripped away from them is very disheartening and discouraging. I hope my message and plea gets heard and something can be done.
Don't stop the good work,
--Sirsmashface 05:56, 8 June 2011 (UTC) (IGN: I Xenia Onatopp I)
P.S. If it makes a difference i'd gladly make donations to get the ball rolling on developing a way to restore items.
- Not gonna happen. They don't have the budget or inclination to make major changes to the Guild Wars engine. elix Omni 02:26, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
 Minister Cho's Estate vanquish after current WoC
It's nearly impossible to vanquish this area now after you finished the quest "Rescue at Minister Cho's Estate", maybe with "Ebon-Tank Assassin", "Keystone Signet Mesmer", "DeepFreeze-Fire AoE" and Healer it's possible, but my war don't fit into this build. These 6 NSC scavengers are just a pain in the ass actually, team fullwipe in below 5 seconds with 4ppl vs. these 6... It supposed to be like this? --Kali Shin Shivara 16:44, 5 August 2011 (UTC)