This page was originally the explanation of the menu item "Party". Said menu item was replaced by "Party Search" so it seems to me that this page needs to fulfill a different objective. Perhaps it can become a place for a general description of Party and be re-categorized as Glossary. --Renegmata 23:16, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
I decided to re-write the article but left the category as it was. I welcome any feedback.--Renegmata 17:54, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
- I'm new to the game, and I think it would help to include some information about party limits. For example, in pre-Searing Ascalon, parties are generally limited to two members but sometimes four (or so I've heard), but I have no idea if such limitations exist in the larger game, or even how many members may be in a party in the larger game. 126.96.36.199 12:53, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
See Also: Party Animal ... why? That has nothing to do with this page! Iyatos 16:26, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- You never know... there might be Vabbians reading this wiki. While it could be that the note is there for people who aren't familiar with the game, it's more likely that this is someone's harmless joke. Crazy Odin 23:57, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
However, a member who is not the leader can abandon the group at this point by map-travel. A leader can map-travel aswell can't he?
- Yes, but if the leader map-travels, the rest of the party is brought along for the ride. Members who have not reached the outpost are kicked from the party. 188.8.131.52 15:40, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
 Party Size
It says party size varies from 2-12; Where can you have a 12 member party?--Wynterarwynrose 04:57, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- In places like Urgoz and The Deep, the party size is incressed to 12.--Flaming hot chilli 04:45, 24 February 2009 (AEDST)
- Well, the party search and party window and stuff are mentioned in this article since they're part of the feature the article's about. Or at least i'm pretty sure I linked that kind of stuff when I went over this. (What's the party button, the button that opens the party window? :)) At least the case could be made that party animal, sharing no subject matter with this, would be hard to get to from here (I don't know if that means it should be here, it seemed kind of odd to me :).) --Star Weaver 16:45, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
i was just wondering if there was support to merge the pages party search and invite to this page the other pages seem like filler and don't really need a septet page to them self's do they?- Zesbeer 22:09, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
 Trial accounts cannot make parties?
I read from a different forum that trial accounts cannot make their own parties. They can however, join other people's parties. Is this true? Also, I do not understand the reason behind this. What's the deal with trial accounts not being able to create parties? - Decollete 08:05, 10 January 2010 (UTC)