Talk:Red Rock Candy
Stupidly powerful effect...--126.96.36.199 07:26, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- I got 5 of these earlier. I'm sure there's way to really, really abuse them...
- "For 30 minutes, Hard Mode is balanced." Raine - talk 21:44, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- For 30 minutes, the monsters are in Hard Mode. Backsword 22:10, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Here's a question...can you use one of each candy at the same time? If so, will they stack? I don't want to waste candy to find out, and 72% seems unlikely but worth asking I suppose.
- no the effect doesnt stack... and to reply to someone above, hardmode also has x% skill recharge time... Fear 06:59, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
for 30 minutes, UWSC becomes easy lol have fun schoking me, you cant interrupt SF anymore, and well 7 sweet points are nice haha
Red Rock Candy
- for 30 minutes, you laugh at anyone using the fail, nerfed Essence of Celerity, you instawin UWSC and Hard Mode becomes Normal Mode.
So yeah, OH SO BALANCED CONSUMABLES. 188.8.131.52 15:28, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- How would this make you Perma without Essence, Lol, it's 33% HSC not HSR Odin the King 20:56, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Wtf is HSC? I assume you mean HCT young one.--Im Irrelevant 05:44, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
Well, I was saying that every noob can play Perma SF, but now every 3 years old noob can play Perma SF. =.= — Ciborg 20:24, 30.04.2009 (UTC)
- Er, how does this let you perma SF? It dosen't boost recharge...??? --Star Weaver 07:05, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Only boost here is the faster attack which used with a Zealous weapon is a good energy boost. Permas often used Pumpkin Pies for that.--Yawg 10:52, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Red Rock Opium
I removed the trivia on this being related to red rock opium. It seems much more likely that aNet simply made three basic colours of rock candy, rather than an obscure reference to a fake drug, especially since there's also blue and green rock candies. Silavor 10:01, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Unless they made this one after the drug, then proceeded to create weaker versions of it and call them by different colors so children would eat it. Paddymew 07:02, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
Doesn't it look a lot like the "Ether Crystal" Vekk is carrying in the end cinematic of Finding the Bloodstone? I dunno...there's a trivia note on the Jar of Honey page about the "Canopic Jar" in the same cinematic. Just putting it out there /shrug Remiel 07:45, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
I came across something unusual today, i was in Tway run, dropped a red rock and when i pinged it it said somethin like "<c=000....red rock candy...." i guess thats an line in the code wich should make the name "red rock candy" pop up red in the chat, going to test this one tonight (also on blue & green) and i'll copy the lines here^^
Da Pink Slayer 15:37, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- I just tried it with [Blue Rock Candy] and it said I'm picking up a <c=#4444FF>Blue Rock Candy</c> but when I tried to retype that in, it ignored my color code so it just doesn't work for anyone but I'm assuming GM's or Live Team (we know it works for Gail since she liked to have her own pretty color) Devi 17:16, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
Yeah looks like simple HTML code to me, shouldn't be so hard to fix, btw it says:
I'm picking up a <c=#FF0000>Red Rock Candy</c>. for Red Rock
I'm picking up a <c=#4444FF>Blue Rock Candy</c>. for Blue Rock
I'm picking up a <c=#00FF00>Green Rock Candy</c> for Green Rock
With the number behind '#' resembling to the hexadecimal code for the colors.
Da Pink Slayer 21:01, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
I know that this item provides the highest speed boost and activation time reduction among all consumables, but due to the stacking and cap aren't there other consumables which can help getting the same result (e.g. using essence of celerity+birthday cupcake to get the same 33% speed boost) ?--Ruine Eternelle (talk) 21:49, 8 April 2015 (UTC)
- Yep, you can mix and match many of these buffs to get the result that you'd prefer. 30 minutes is rather nice though, compared to the 10 minutes that the cupcakes give you. G R E E N E R 04:20, 9 April 2015 (UTC)