Added "Shields up!" to his Factions bar, I've seen him use it as a henchy. ~ Chao 20:22, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
 Best henchmen in EOTN
He's probably the best henchmen in EOTN, his skill set is actually useful (elite isn't fucking Charge) and deals good amount of damage.
- Yeah, about him in EOTN, why is he spreading disease over the party? I mean, he never did that in Factions since he's not human but in EOTN it's happening all the time, why? Lou Wolfskin 03:22, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- I have noticed this too. During Finding The Bloodstone, Talon was my only melee range class. None of the heroes have draw condition, or anything similar to it. He would be diseased when fighting the Skelk Corrupters, then run back and spread it to us. I will report it to the bugs section. FleshAndFaith 05:10, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
 "Death from Above!"
It's a line from the game Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War, the Space Marine army. Need to be noted? Fear 14:20, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Basic fallacy here, corelation is not causation. Backsword 14:53, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
I have noticed this ability in Shing Jea Island and such of Cantha. He would use it early on. Add? Eryops3 20:32, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
 I have changed...
i have changed the bit about 'tengu accords',becuase minister Cho's estate was in those mountains WAY south of shing jea,on the mainland--Neil2250 17:26, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- Although the map may show it being all the way down in mega-far south Kaineng, the quest is listed as in the Shing Jea Island quests in the quest log. ~Celestia 10:03, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
 Factions skillset
I've just updated the skillset according to the update notes, but now he has 9 skills! Anyone want to go confirm this? --Ckal Ktak 07:28, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- We are SO doing something about this.Savage slash isent THAT good anyway.--Neil2250 . 18:21, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
 Too Many Skills
For the Canthan Mainland the article says he has 9 skills, so obviously one of them is incorrect. Unless NPCs can have more than 8 skills and I just didn't know about it 22.214.171.124 02:47, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- I think the odd one out is "Shields Up". As far as I know he doesn't use that in cantha, only in EOTN. Can someone confirm this, just to double check? --Lania Elderfire
 F*** Talon
I hate Talon, the only thing he's good for is Kentucky Fried Talon Nuggets --The Holy Dragons 21:39, 24 November 2010 (UTC)