Talk:The Jade Sea
I think I may have found another land mark in the Jade Sea; in the Gyala Hatchery Explorable area you can find a shallow pool of water, there is a giant Irukandji in a jade block in the center of the pool. Since the entire sea is supposed to be solid I found this a bit strange. I have screenshots if you need proof. --Shadowphoenix 17:22, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- That's the Petrified leviathan -- I assume it got stuck when the sea turned into jade. -- Brains12 \ talk 22:26, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure the Luxon's are smart enough to figure out a way to make a pool of water. They could have imported it or something like that. As for the frozen thing, there are several of those around the Jade Sea. — ク Eloc 貢 04:25, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- Adding a note in the Gyala explorable is also an alternative way of showing it. The screenshots could be added to the infobox. But a landmark works too, although it should be named slightly more descriptive than "pool", perhaps "flooded mine" or something. -- ab.er.rant 06:55, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
ANother thing, in leviathen puts, near one of the vendors, i forget which(i think the skill trainer) anyway i saw 2 small Dolphins encased in jade... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) at 01:31, 5 February 2009 (UTC).
 Sudden question
As I was reading the Luxon article when it says that the jade sea was turned to Jade I suddenly Had an odd question. I assume that the jade sea was previously a salt water sea, and I was wondering, If someone licked the jade from the Jade sea would it taste salty? Sorry for the total randomness of this though but it seemed like the sort of thing people should know =P Kraken 19:00, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe that's why Jade is so important. Ever seen Jade furniture? Jade jewelry? Jade buildings? None right? That's because all the jade are melted down into salt :D -- ab.er.rant 06:54, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- the sea Zachariah Zuan. 13:55, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well said.
 Jade is green
Am i correct? cause Jade Armors and jade Brotherhood are purple? why? Zachariah Zuan. 13:56, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Color blind Mursaat and Canthan thugs? -- Large 06:56, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Armors may just be named for structure, since they apear stone and Jade sounds better then pebble, or rock, and they are made fothe same Material that Mursaat structures which i belive to mean that where they originate is a region of Tyria COVERED in the stone they use,unless its some magic mix of jade in that case idk, but likly just a name, the gangs armor its probably cause Purple is a regal color, and it will honestly stand out less in the Cities alley ways--Lord randy taylor 20:41, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
 Really more of a lake, anyway.
Should this be noted? While in Cantha, if you open your map you can easily see the body of water is surrounded on all sides by land (assuming that little bit on the far right doesn't connect to the ocean). Doesn't this constitute a lake? Not an ocean? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).