The City of Torc'qua
|The City of Torc'qua|
|Section||Domain of Anguish Quests|
|Given by|| Captain Sulahresh |
in City of Torc'qua
(Domain of Anguish)
|Type|| Secondary quest |
(Click to enlarge)
- Destroy all residents of the Margonite City.
This quest may be divided in different parts. The players begin outside of the Margonite City itself, where many Margonite groups stand in long patrol patterns - it's important to pull each group individually, making sure that the players do not stand on the patrol route of other enemies. It's wise to kill the Margonites standing on the City's walls - they are out of range from melee characters, but they are able to hit players thanks to being elementalists and rangers, and so ranged sources of damage are capable of destroying them.
After all enemies outside have been killed, Captain Sulahresh will move foward and the gates for the city itself will open. Inside, there are more Margonite groups, similar to those outside - the same strategies work here, with the advantage that it's possible to use the terrain for the players' benefit (such as when attacking enemies through walls).
Once all enemies have been killed, the quest itself will be over, and it becomes possible to accept the quest reward from Captain Sulahresh (a good way of removing Death Penalty for the group). Once the quest reward has been accepted, Lord Jadoth and his army of Margonites will arrive through the gate leading to the Stygian Veil, allowing you to spawn a Torc'qua Chest and progress the quest Mallyx the Unyielding. See there for strategies.
- 20 (20) Captain Sulahresh
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Vu
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Tuk
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Mank
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Ki
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Dabi
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Kaya
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Su
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Rund
- 28 (30) Margonite Anur Ruk
- Captain Sulahresh
- "The Margonites hold fast in the city called Torc'qua, with reinforcements arriving from all across the Realm of Torment. If we do not break their stranglehold soon they will gather enough force to press us back."
- "Will you charge into Torc'qua and cleanse it of the Margonite infestation?"
- Captain Sulahresh: "You did it! The gate is open! Now you must clear the city itself!"
- Captain Sulahresh
- "Good work. Purging the city may be a temporary measure but it allows us a foothold for the rush into the Ebony Citadel. Mallyx the Unyielding must pay."