From Guild Wars Wiki
20 Earth Magic
- The Drought is a non-demonic servant of Abaddon; Lightbringer's Gaze is useless against it.
- The following tactics are effective in dealing with the Drought:
- Winter will negate the bonuses from earth damage.
- The Drought can be shutdown by daze or Power Block.
- Pain Inverter is even more effective using a minion master to exploit Sandstorm's area of effect damage — the more minions that get hit, the more damage there is to invert.
- Protective Spirit is effective, since the Drought almost always hits for over 200 damage.
- Shelter provides enough party-wide protection to kill the Drought using the Pain Inverter strategy (it generally will not survive more than one Sandstorm).