The Elementalist Experiment
|The Elementalist Experiment|
( Tyrian only)
|Given by|| Elementalist Aziure |
in Wizard's Folly
|Type|| Secondary quest|
(Profession: primary or secondary)
Location of Elementalist Aziure
 Quest information
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- primary or secondary
- Completed primary profession test (elementalist, mesmer, monk, necromancer, ranger, or warrior)
- Pre-Searing character
- Use your Fire Storm spell to defeat the ice beasts that attack Aziure.
- Return to Elementalist Aziure for your reward.
 Early benefits
- Aziure will give you the following skills upon taking the quest:
- 250 Experience
Upon accepting the quest, simply wait for the Ice Elemental Shards to spawn and then cast Fire Storm. Since the Ice Elemental Shards take double damage from fire, a single Fire Storm at 0 Fire Magic will take most, if not all, of their health. Once all 3 waves of the Ice Elemental Shards have been killed, talk to Aziure to get your reward.
 Initial dialogue
- Elementalist Aziure
- "Perhaps you can help me with a spell I am working on. The Order has asked me to investigate the disciplines of Water Magic, and so I have worked very hard to ready this place for the final casting. But each time I attempt to cast my wards, ice beasts appear and attack me, and I have to stop what I'm doing to fend them off. I will give you the skills necessary to defeat them. If you can just keep them from hurting me too much, I should be able to finish researching the Ward Against Harm spell. What do you say?"
- Accept: "I am ready."
- Decline: "No, not right now."
- Ask: "I am still preparing for the final cast. Be on the lookout for those ice beasts and keep your Fire Storm ready. Best to wait for them to stop moving before you cast."
 Reward dialogue
- Elementalist Aziure
- "Well done! The ward works, but it is still very unstable. It will no doubt take me years to perfect it.
- Your understanding of magic use is impressive."
- If Aziure is killed you cannot accept the reward for this quest, so kill the Ice Elemental Shards before they can kill her.
- Unlocks Elementalist for secondary profession
- Many players take the quest, kill the Ice Elemental Shards, and zone back to Foible's Fair before abandoning the quest, going back to Aziure, and repeating the quest over and over to gain experience quickly and get drops.