From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest and an NPC/landmark.
|Exit(s)|| Reed Bog|
Secret Underground Lair
 Getting there
- 1 (20) Agrippa Stonehands (collector for 5 Behemoth Jaws)
- 15 (20) Llourdes the Arcane (collector for 5 Jungle Skale Fins)
- 15 (20) Meghan the Bright (collector for 5 Jungle Troll Tusks)
- 15 (20) Slayton Redblade (collector for 5 Tangled Seeds)
- 20 (20) Dark Oak
- 1 (20) The Falls
 Charmable animals
- 5 Warthog
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spider
- 16 (25) Maguuma Hunter
- 19 (25) Jungle Skale
- 14, 18 (24, 25) Jungle Troll
- 20 (29) Debrio Gangleweb
- 20 (29) Sewp the Darktooth
- 20 (29) Krogg Shmush
- Statue of Balthazar (southwest corner)
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.9% to the Tyrian Cartographer title
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 300 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 279 to 327.
- The only resurrection shrine in this area is at the portal to Reed Bog, which is also the only entrance to the zone.
- The Redwood Shepherds use Spirit of Primal Echoes, increasing the energy costs of using signets.
- The water in the area imbues you (and allied creatures) with the Fount of Maguuma.
- As with other bridges in the game, there are height issues with the vines that lead across valleys or chasms. In particular, you can attack or be attacked from the main vine (leading to The Falls area of the zone, southeast from Agrippa Stonehands). You can pickup dropped items that are supposedly below (or above) you. Also, creatures can body block each other, even if one is on the ground and the other is on the vine.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Golem Tutorial Simulation • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Secret Underground Lair • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|