The Final Confrontation (Hard mode)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Final Confrontation|
|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Storyline||Beyond: Winds of Change|
|Given by|| Miku |
in Shenzun Tunnels
|Preceded by|| Raid on Shing Jea Monastery (Hard mode)|
The Final Confrontation
Defeat Minister Reiko.
 Quest information
- In addition to all of the allies during the normal mode version:
- (28) Initiate Zei Ri
- For the main dialogue, see The Final Confrontation.
 Intermediate dialogue
After all other allies have appeared:
- Initiate Zei Ri: "I once believed that the path I walked was the correct one. My faith was an absolute. But I know now that the person I needed to trust in, more than anyone else, was myself."
- Initiate Zei Ri: "The path I needed to walk was my own. That path has led me here, back to your side, friend. We will defeat Reiko together. I will see this through to its end!"
- Reiko: "You! You dare turn your back on my vision!? In doing so, you have also turned your back on Cantha! Traitors are the lowest form of scum, and I will relish destroying you!"
 Reward dialogue
- Initiate Zei Ri
- "I don't know where things go from here. Cantha has a difficult journey ahead of it, to recover from these wounds, and to find its new identity. But I have faith. Not a misguided faith, placed in someone else whom I trust to make things better. Faith in myself, and the belief that we can find our own way. Nothing in life is certain, except that we have the choice of what we make of it."
- "For myself, I believe there is still more good that can be done in this world. And I know now that standing with you is the place that I can do the most. From this day forth, call me your companion. If you will, call me your friend. We will fight together, for a better tomorrow. Cantha was only the beginning."
 See also
- Quest walkthrough, NPCs, the main dialogue, and notes can be found at The Final Confrontation.