The Hierophant's Stronghold
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Hierophant's Stronghold|
|Plays during||Assault on the Stronghold|
|Location||The hierophant's stronghold|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
 Major Characters
 Minor Characters
- Pyre Fierceshot: "It'll be a tough skull to crack."
- Pyre Fierceshot: "The far western approach is guarded by watchtowers. No easy back way in."
- Pyre Fierceshot: "Your friends are held in the center. That's also where the Hierophant is keeping his "new gods.""
- Pyre Fierceshot: "Then we have the front gate. Heavily fortified, with siege devourers in front.
- <Party leader>: "So how do we get in?"
- Pyre Fierceshot: "Front door."
- Gwen: "Didn't you just say it's heavily fortified?"
- Pyre Fierceshot: "I also said the siege devourers are out front. A good place for scaring people off. A bad place for actual defense. We grab them first."
- Gwen: "And how do we know you won't just turn on us?"
- Pyre Fierceshot: "Dead gods, Mouse! You do not understand us, do you?"
- Gwen: "I understand enough. You're animals, savage animals, and I will dance on your graves."
- Pyre Fierceshot: "Fear rots her heart."
- <Party leader>: "Do you blame her?"
- Pyre Fierceshot: "No. She was a prisoner of the Charr. Now she is a prisoner of her fears. Untill she can conquer them, she is no good to any of us."
|Eye of the North cinematics|
|Prologue||Encounter in the Depths • Into the North • Arrival at the Eye|
|Visions||The First Vision • The Second Vision • The Third Vision • The Final Vision|
|Norn arc||Jora's Curse • The Nornbear • Blood Washes Blood • Jora's Redemption • Sign of the Raven • Olaf and Ogden • Audience with the King|
|Asura arc||The Asura Plan • Bookah • Oola • Gadd • At the Bloodstone • Before the Battle • Price of Victory|
|Ebon Vanguard arc||The Battlefield • The Charr Prisoner • The Warband • Questions and Answers • The Hierophant's Stronghold • Revolution|
|Deldrimor arc||The Great Dwarf • The Great Destroyer • Ogden's Benediction|