The Jade Quarry (Luxon)
- This article is about a mission outpost. For the corresponding mission and the quest, see The Jade Quarry (disambiguation).
|The Jade Quarry (Luxon)|
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Exit(s)||Jade Flats (Luxon)|
Although the Jade Sea more than lives up to its name, the jade that makes up its petrified waves is not necessarily of the best quality. The Jade Quarry has been literally carved from the stretch of seabed that contains the finest and most valuable jade derived from the mineralized bodies of countless sea creatures. Mining in the Jade Quarry is extremely dangerous, as the Kurzicks and Luxons are almost constantly fighting over this valuable resource.
— In-game description
The Jade Quarry is one of the two mission outposts where players can enter The Jade Quarry competitive mission. Players enter alone and are randomly teamed up on the Luxon side.
 Getting there
Roleplaying characters can enter this outpost from Jade Flats (Luxon). The Luxon quest The Jade Quarry leads the player here, but is not required to enter. Once the outpost has been unlocked on the map, roleplaying characters can use the Luxon Diplomat as well.
- Jade Flats (Luxon) (north)
- 20 Erek (mission briefing)
- 20 Hei Tsu (imperial faction)
- 10 Luxon Scavenger (faction rewards)
- 10 Priest of Balthazar (faction rewards)
- 20 Shady Luxon (travel NPC)
- 10 Tolkano (factions rewards)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Zaishen Representative (travel NPC)
- The mission does count approximately .5% towards the Canthan Cartographer title, although there is enough leeway for it not to matter if the Jade Quarry has never been visited by a player.
|Towns and outposts in the Jade Sea|
|Cavalon • Aspenwood Gate (Luxon) • Bai Paasu Reach • Boreas Seabed • Breaker Hollow • Eredon Terrace • Fort Aspenwood (Luxon) • Gyala Hatchery • Harvest Temple • Jade Flats (Luxon) • Leviathan Pits • Seafarer's Rest • The Aurios Mines • The Deep • The Jade Quarry (Luxon) • Unwaking Waters (Luxon) • Zos Shivros Channel|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|