From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Destiny's Gorge|
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 10 Cedric Rogers (collector for 5 Losaru Manes)
- 15 Jamie the Wanderer (collector for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws)
- 15 Lord Dorn Lendrigen (collector for 2 Bleached Shells)
 Charmable animals
- 22 (26) Dune Burrower
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 22 (26) Sand Giant
- 21 (26) Desert Griffon
- 22 (26) Hydra
- 22 (26) Sand Wurm
- 24 (30) Aguo Gruffmane
- 24 (30) Caza Windedcalf
- 24 (30) Mina Brillianthaunch
- 24 (30) Zalo Soulhaunch
- 24 (30) Gret Waveringmane
- 24 (30) Doro Icehide
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 26 (30) Chak Hack Schawack
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.8% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 250 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 233 to 274.
- After the Hydra boss performs one circuit of the patrol loop, it becomes stationary by a cliff.
- From Destiny's Gorge, if you want to reach the Thirsty River outpost, you must use one of three teleporters as per the map to the right. There is no direct path down into the oasis and beyond.
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|