The Titan Source (Hard mode)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Titan Source|
|Given by|| Vision of Glint |
in Droknar's Forge
|Preceded by|| Defend Denravi (Hard mode),|
Defend North Kryta Province (Hard mode),
and The Last Day Dawns (Hard mode)
The bosses' location
Alternative route with a closer resurrection shrine
 Quest information
- Travel to Grendich Courthouse and speak with Warmaster Labofski to learn how you can help defend against the Titan threat.
- Travel to the northwest region of Dragon's Gullet and kill the 3 Titan bosses.
- Return to Vision of Glint for your reward.
- Due to the short distance, it's advised to leave from Yak's Bend for two additional party members. Be sure to talk to Labofski though.
- Rebel Yell helps in fighting the Charr during the quest.
- Bringing Winter or other forms of cold damage is advised as the Titans have lower armor rating vs cold damage; however, armor-ignoring damage, such as dealt by binding ritual spirits and chaos damage, works too.
- 30 Charr Axe Fiend
- 30 Charr Skullcrusher
- 30 Charr Hunter
- 30 Charr Shaman
- 30 Charr Chaot
- 30 Charr Flame Wielder
- 30 Charr Avenger
- 30 Charr Shadow
- 38 Phlog the Indomitable → Eviscerate
- 38 Staggh the Fervid → Greater Conflagration
- 38 Lugg the Malignant → Life Transfer
- 38 Druul the Untamed → Energy Drain
- 38 Singe the Malevolent → Savannah Heat