The Warrior's Path
|The Warrior's Path|
|Section||Crystal Desert Quests|
|Given by|| Agastos the Brave |
in Destiny's Gorge
|Preceded by||Augury Rock|
(Click to enlarge)
- Not being primary or secondary Warrior.
- Did not complete Augury Rock for the first time as a secondary Warrior.
- 1,000 Experience
- Warrior available for secondary profession
Head south from Destiny's Gorge into The Scar until you reach a teleporter where groups of hydras patrol. Use the teleporter to enter the gorge. Losaru groups will be patrolling the oasis with a boss in the center. To avoid being overwhelmed, pull each group away from the others before killing them. Continue southeast until you reach a small river, and then head east until you get to an open area. The Orshad Chieftain will be in the center surrounded by patrols. Again, pull the groups one by one. Defeat the chieftain and then return to Agastos the Brave for your reward.
For those who have difficulty with hydras, an easier route is from the Thirsty River. There is a hidden entrance into the gorge to the extreme west of where the path opens up. Hug the southern wall and you will turn northward passing under a rope bridge guarded by a Dune Burrower at each end. This route is somewhat shorter as well, and there are 3 Losaru bosses that are fairly easy to kill, providing a nice +6% to your morale. An image of this route can be found on the discussion page.
- 24 (30) Orshad Chieftain
- Agastos the Brave
- "Balthazar himself would tell you there is no greater hero than a Warrior. A Warrior is feared by all who face him. A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. Do you wish to be such a hero? It is not too late. I can show you the way, but first you must prove you have a Warrior's courage. Most feared among the desert Centaurs are man-eating Orshad Raiders who make their home in the Scar. Strike down the Orshad Chieftain, and I will believe you have the heart of a Warrior."
- Agastos the Brave
- "There's no feeling like victory, is there? I hope you let at least one of the Orshad live so that he might carry tales of your prowess to the rest of his kind.
- You have shown both courage and skill. Let me know if you ever wish to learn the ways of the Warrior."