Trouble in the Woods
|Trouble in the Woods|
( Tyrian only)
|Given by|| Town Crier |
in Pre-Searing Ascalon City
(Click to enlarge)
Fend off Grawl invaders.
 Quest information
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- Completed primary profession test (elementalist, mesmer, monk, necromancer, ranger, or warrior)
- Pre-Searing character
- Level 2 or higher
- Go to Lakeside County and follow the road to Ashford. Talk to Devona about the Grawl threat.
- Go with Devona and destroy the Grawl threatening Ashford.
Once you obtain the quest and talk to Devona, follow her across the bridge. Once there, kill the Grawl that will start to attack. Watch out for Grawl Shamans who use Infuse Health and Heal Area. Since there are quite a few Grawl here, consider taking a healing spell to heal yourself and Devona, if needed.
 Initial dialogue
- Town Crier
- "Grim news from Devona in Ashford: A clan of Grawl has swept north from the woods and into Lakeside County. If they are not stopped, the village will surely be destroyed! Someone must fight these creatures and protect the people of Ashford.
- Coordinate your efforts with Devona."
 Intermediate dialogue
- "The Grawl have been mustering south of the bridge. Let's see if we can turn back their attack. Follow me!"
Upon encountering Vatlaaw Doomtooth:
- Devona: "What is that Charr doing south of the wall?"
 Reward Dialogue
- "Aye. I think the village is safe for now. The Grawl are not very intelligent, but even they understand a show of force. What really troubles me is the presence of that Charr Ranger. Could he be inciting the Grawl to attack for some reason? I will warn Rurik of this threat. Thank you for your aid."