( Tyrian only)
|Given by|| Vassar |
in Sardelac Sanitarium
|Followed by||A Cure for Ralena|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
(Click to enlarge)
Help Vassar find a cure for the ill Ralena
 Quest information
- Find and retrieve a mossy rock from the cave near the ruins of Ashford (location shown in map).
- Return to Vassar for your reward.
The cave is to the southeast of the Sanitarium. Follow the quest marker. There will be a Grawl boss group in front of the cave entrance. Once inside the cave, you will have to fight a random boss that spawns for this quest. Click on the mossy rock on the ground and you will obtain a Mossy Rock quest item. Take this back to Vassar.
 Initial dialogue
- "Trying times… yes, they certainly are. I used to think myself above the petty concerns of lesser men, until that terrible day, living daily among all this death and destruction…. I would have given up if not for Ralena. She has been my shining light amidst all of this… darkness. Now she lies at death's door, afflicted by some disease brought about by the Searing. There is still hope, however, as Master Ranger Nente informs me that a cure can be fashioned by using moss that grows on the rocks in a cave near what remains of Ashford.
- Will you find one of these mossy rocks and help me cure Ralena?"
 Reward dialogue
- "A mossy rock! You found it! Thank Lyssa for your aid."
- Combines well with Mesmerizing the Enemy as the target boss will be along the way.