From Guild Wars Wiki
When spoken to
- "I just love the Wintersday Festival! I swear it gets better and better every year."
The following conversation occurs between Alki and Tuhnan:
- Alki: "You know dear, we really should go visit our family for Wintersday."
- Tuhnan: "Which family? Mine or yours?"
- Alki: "I'd say both, but the truth is they're too far apart."
- Tuhnan: "You're right. How about your sister in the Halls of Chokhin?"
- Alki: "All she and her family do is sit around on their rumps and talk about stuffy theories and "white papers." I want to visit someone fun."
- Alki: "Is your brother still living in Cavalon? Maybe we could go see him."
- Tuhnan: "Yeah....he wrote me the other day. Said he was joining a turtle caravan. The freak."
- Alki: "I guess he fell off that "other" wagon. *sigh* How about your aunt in Yak's Bend?"
- Tuhnan: "No way. She still pinches my cheeks every time she sees me. It was fine when I was a kid, but I'm forty years old for Grenth's sake. Hey, Auntie. Leave my cheeks alone!"
- Tuhnan: "And besides that, do you know how cold it is in Yak's Bend this time of year? No way. What about your uncle in Lion's Arch?"
- Alki: "We were almost trampled to death last time."
- Tuhnan: "I got it! We can go visit my cousin Vini on Shing Jea Island! You know...the hotshot city laywer with the thick accent."
- Alki: "The last time we went there he kept trying to feed us those grit things. What the heck are grits, anyway?"
- Tuhnan: "I don't know and I don't want to find out. You know, it would be a real shame for us to miss the festival here in Kamadan."
- Alki: "They did a terrific job decorating this year. And you just know that all the ships will be charging extra to go anywhere."
- Tuhnan: "I tell you what darling, let's just stay here and enjoy the festival."
- Alki: "That sounds wonderful! We should invite our family here next year...."
- Tuhnan: "I just realized something, honey. Our family is filled with freaks and wierdos. Let's just spend it with each other, deal?"