Unclaimed Items is a user interface window that appears after your character has been automatically teleported (e.g. after successfully completing a mission, dungeon, or mini-mission quests); it contains any remaining item drops that were assigned to your character at the time of teleportation.
- There is a limit of 12 items; any beyond that amount will be lost.
- Any unclaimed gold will be lost.
- It only covers unclaimed items from the original area (any items left over from later exploration will not appear in the window).
- Similar to other inventory windows
- You can salvage items, as long as there is room in your inventory for the resulting crafting material or mods.
- You can identify items.
- Unlike other inventory windows
- You cannot re-arrange items or drag new items to the window.
- You cannot double-click to equip weapons or to use consumables that are in it.
- Clicking on it will not bring it to the forefront of the display (you have to close other interface windows).
 Requirements and persistence
The window appears when any of these conditions are met:
- Logging out during a countdown timer that counts down to your character arriving at an outpost/town when there is an upcoming change in location due to game mechanics. The window will appear the next time that character logs back in.
- Arriving at an outpost/town when there was a change in location due to game mechanics (sometimes a countdown timer will appear before this happens).
- Resigning or map traveling from the explorable area you were automatically teleported into due to game mechanics.
The window will not appear if you exit the original area using any method other than the ones listed above, including:
- Failing a mission.
- In hard mode, all party members wiping with the maximum 60% Death Penalty in an explorable area or dungeon.
- Logging out when there is no countdown timer present.
- Resigning or using map traveling.
- Talking with an NPC to enter another area (e.g. Second Spear Binah in the Churrhir Fields after completing Chahbek Village).
Once it appears, it will continue to re-appear after you map travel to other outposts even if you dismiss the window. It will also re-appear for the same character even after switching characters or logging out before claiming the items.
It will disappear after doing any of the following
- Claiming all the contents.
- Zoning to any explorable area, mission, or dungeon.
|Camera • Character selection screen • Dye Preview • Friends List • Guild Menu • Hair, and Indeed, Everything Stylist • Help • Hero flag • Hero panel • Inventory • Log Out • Login screen • Mission Map • Movement controls • Observer mode • Options • Party Search panel • Pet Control panel • PvP Equipment • Quest Log • Reconnect after disconnect • Report • Score Chart • Skill icon • Skills and Attributes Panel • Trade Window • Unclaimed Items • Vault box • Weapon set • World Map|