|Lord E, King of Tea|
Unbeknownst to all but a few, Lord E, King of Tea is Eldin The Lurker's alter-ego. When Nightfall (and not the bad kind) comes, he springs into action as a crime-fighting superhero! He also does neat stuff in the daytime too, though - like volunteering at the nursing home.
Nobody has been able to kill Lord E. It appears that when he goes below 25% health, one of the following occurs:
- The entire party is wiped with the message, "LORD E WILL NOT BE SLAIN BY YE!". This is the most common event.
- Lord E. is fully healed. This is the second most common event, and, if unlucky, may happen several times in a row.
- Lord E. transforms into either the Lich Lord or Shiro Tagachi. If Lord E. does this, he is killable as no other events may occur when he is in this form. However, it is not only difficult but there is no reward for doing so. This event has the same chance to occur as the above one.
- Lord E. calls upon each of his allies to aid him (excluding his normal form (Eldin), of course). These allies function like bosses and have natural health regeneration as well as deal double damage. This event is uncommon.
Looking into the data files for Lord E. reveals that there is a small chance (about one third the chance of the event in which he calls allies to help) that no event will trigger, and he can be killed.
 Skills Used
- Despite having access to all three campaigns, Eldin only cares for his motherland, Tyria so much as to defend it from super-evil. As such he usually will only enter his superhero form when in the lands of Tyria, and not elsewhere. Other continents will just have to hope that Barrage is good enough to save them from doom.