|Guild Wars Wiki Ajaxifier|
|Latest update||04:11, 12 January 2008 (UTC)|
|Works with||Mozilla Firefox 2.x
|Doesn't work with||Internet Explorer
|Libraries in use||AJS
- Scaling in gallery view
- Page-wise galleries
- Allows you to view all moderately big images in an article in their right sizes, without having to visit the images individually.
- Ajaxified watch/unwatch/Mark as patrolled
- Adds or removes an article from your watchlist without leaving the page itself. Same goes for sysops' Mark as patrolled links.
- Automagically displays a list of suggestions when filling out the search-box.
To install Guild Wars Wiki Ajaxifier simply put the following code to your monobook.js:
You will automatically receive all following updates.
If it does not show up after installation or if it displays an old version after an update, clear your cache by pressing CTRL + F5.
Bugs & Feature request
Please leave comments on bugs or wanted features on the talk page.
- version 0.2
- public release 12 January 2008
- Addition of ajaxified Mark as patrolled links for sysops due to request
- Improved the auto-suggestion feature. Eats less bandwidth and works with all namespaces.
- version 0.1
- initial release. 11 January 2008