From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: I release all of my contributions to formatting, project and policy pages into the public domain.|
|404||This user is an officer in 404 Error (XLIV).|
|This user patrols Special:Newpages for vandalism.|
|This user believes that a party comprised primarily of heroes, with human party members from any combination of unpopular professions, should be able to realistically complete any quest, mission or elite area.|
This user is also:
 Characters and unlocks
 Bad elites
|Note: This list is written from a PvE perspective.|
|Amity||PBAOE, long recharge, ends on each foe when damage is taken.|
|Balthazar's Pendulum||Inferior to "Brace Yourself!".|
|Golden Skull Strike||Pathetic duration.|
|Mark of Protection||Disables all other Protection Prayers skills for 5 seconds, high recharge to duration ratio.|
|Lacerate||Inferior to Toxicity.|
|Ritual Lord||All rituals worth spamming are too expensive.|
|Scribe's Insight||Signet-heavy builds don't need energy.|
|Shadow Form||Severely overpowered if it's sustainable, suicidal if it isn't.|
|Shroud of Silence||Inferior elite version of Blackout.|
|Visions of Regret||It's a hex that deals damage whenever the target successfully activates a skill, with dramatically less damage if the target is affected by any other mesmer hexes. Most offensive mesmer skills are hexes, and most of the non-hex offensive skills interfere with skill activation (interruption, energy denial etc.).|
|Withdraw Hexes||Horrible recharge time.|
Dhuum is undead or a ghost.
- The Great Dwarf is the sockpuppet of another, more well-known god.
The Great Destroyer is either an ancient god (possibly the previous god of fire, possibly a god who was not overthrown and replaced by a member of the current pantheon) or a sockpuppet of Dhuum or Menzies.
Eye of the North
- Bahltek is dropping hints about campaign 4. (plausible since we don't know much about Utopia)
Lord Odran will factor into the backstory, and Arcanist will be one of the new professions. An engineer and / or crossbow user profession is also likely. Like Nightfall, campaign 4 will involve travel to somewhere outside of Tyria.
- Likely regional / cultural themes: the Americas,
India,Scandinavia. (partially correct) The "150 skills" rumor is false.
- The "Eye of the North" rumor is plausible. (correct)
- The Great Destroyer is connected to the Great Giants. (plausible, it was created by Primordus, one of the dragons who are probably responsible for the extinction of the Great Giants)
- Altrumm was likely built by the Asura, and may have been built by the Dwarves.
- Most or all of the new PvE only skills will be title-based with no profession restriction. (correct)
The port for Eye of the North will be either Janthir or the half-sunken ruins of Arah. The spiked ridge in the waterdragon.jpg image from the fansite kit is part of the Great Destroyer. The thing killed in A Time for Heroes was not the Great Destroyer, just a Destroyer queen. The "Water Dragon", "Drakkar" and "Greater Destroyer" are hibernating Great Giants.
- Whether by design or by retcon, Turai Ossa and Palawa Joko are Norn, or at lesat some type of half-giants.
Guild Wars 2
- The 2009 beta and the 2009-2010 release window are plausible. Plausible != correct. (I was right to be suspicious, they were a year off)
- The rumor about Charr as a playable race is probably true. (correct)
The rumor about Norns, Asurians and Sylvanians as playable races is mostly or entirely false. If the Norns aren't completely made up, the Seer is probably one of them.
- If the Sylvanians aren't completely made up, they are likely either
the descendants of Ewan's tribe, Wardens who have regained their sanity after the death of Urgoz,a Druid offshoot or Kurzicks who have split from humanity.
- Guild Wars 2 will have fewer professions with broader concepts and more attributes / skill lines / specialisation options. The Paragon concept will be largely absorbed by the Warrior and / or Mesmer counterparts, although spears may go to the Ranger counterpart rather than the Warrior counterpart. Ritualists will probably be merged with Necromancers.
- Palawa Joko will return in <insert James Bond movie title joke here>. (correct)