User:Leox Le Roi
Hello there, my name is Lucas. As you can see, my username here is Leox Le Roi. However since the 4th Year Guild Wars update, I changed my in-game name.
My main character, formerly Leox Le Roi, is called V Z. So if you need to contact me, type in V Z. Leox Le Roi is now on my second account (which I don't log on much!)
I have created an account on the Guild Wars Wiki so that I can share the various Mods which I have created from time to time.
 Gaming Information
I am a rather casual player, although I am online quite often. Most of the time I will be standing in an outpost, either chatting with friends, or just reading what other players have to say.
I am generally a PvE player, I have 1 Fame on my account! This Fame was won with some random PUG back in 2005, I have been playing Guild Wars for about 44 months. (13/05/2009)
If I am not standing in an outpost, you will most probably find me farming something. I always seem to require spare change to buy skills or pieces of armor, haha.
I enjoy playing Guild Wars, and thus have purchased all campaigns, including Eye of The North. I own Factions and Nightfall collectors, but unfortunately do not own Prophecies collectors.
 List of Characters
Formerly Leox Le Roi, V Z is my pride, my joy. Created back in 2005, V Z was my second character, and is the one with titles and armour, so spoilt!
Originally created back at the release of Nightfall, Nightfall Guardians is my Ranger. Has Survivor (1), but died due to lag. Since then she has one death, because I hardly play on this character.
Yup, I did in the end create a Dervish. Those Avatars of the Gods looked like fun, and they definitely are, happy I made her!
Most probably my third character created, V E was my 55hp Monk, my way of earning my two cents. Now much less used than before, has 15k armour. Turned two years old on the 4th of January.
My useless character, because of her low level: 1. I have run this cutie about as far as I could, she now has LOTS of outposts. Has 15k armor.
I finally decided to give Mesmer a real go! I've gotten her some Drok's armor, dyed that white and will be farming with her soon!
Also the first time since I purchased Nightfall that I'm really giving a go at Paragon! It looks like fun so far!
She's my little assassin. I originally created her for farming the UW. I did that a little, but went back to farming on V Z. Now I take her out to farm sometimes.
- My first character was a Ranger called King Leox. (Back when I purchased Guild Wars, I really had no idea what to name my characters; because I really do now?!)
- I collect two letter names. I used to be the owner of V H, but deleted it for a while and naturally it received a new owner.
- V Z used to be Leox Le Roi. He used to be male, now is a female, but for how long? (13/05/2009)
 List of Mods
In a community where using Heroes and Henchmen for missions and quest is legion, Guild Wars players do not need to think that they will be the only ones seeing modifications, unless you are concerned about what your heroes and henchmen think!
I bring you some very simple modification to various items, mostly small adjustments in colour or texture, nothing major, but which are just great eye candy!
 Eternal Blade of Turai
This mod adds an Eternal Green to Turai's Sword to resemble an Eternal Blade. (Bonus Mission Pack required: You can then collect this sword from a [Historian])
Unfortunately, you will just have to do without transparency! I have also created a, very shiny version: Not recommended for people seeking the Eternal transparency! Inventory icon also included!
- Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?0vuym0rhmwj
- Shiny Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ypwg1y2mb1
- Sample: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/eterturai.jpg
- Shiny Sample: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/eterturaishin.jpg
 EternalGreen Serrated Shield
This mod adds an EternalGreen colour to the Bonus 1 Million Edition Serrated Shield.
- Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6jm1x3lzjns
- Sample: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/eterngre.jpg
 Fiery Dragon Sword White 'N' Pink
This mod changes the Fiery Dragon Sword to a white colour, and adds vivid pink flame particles. Note: May only work on an un-dyed Fiery Dragon Sword.
- Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fjy1lz043cy
- Sample: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/whitenpinkds.jpg
 Ice Crown (Wintersday 2007 Headgear | Updated)
This mod changes the texture of the Wintersday 2007 Ice Crown.
NOTE: This mod changes the Post-Update Ice Crown (New version released by Anet)
The Dark Version simply changes the hair to a whiter colour, removes the hair trim, and makes the fur bar more fur like.
The Light Version changes the hair to a whiter colour, removes the hair trim, makes the fur bar more fur like, and also makes the ice brighter.
- Download Dark: http://www.mediafire.com/?3nyjjkncwlq
- Download Light: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ltnmxbimh1
- Sample Comparison: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/icecrownpost.jpg
 Peppermint Shield Variations
This mod changes the red Peppermint Shield to various other colours.
- Download Black: http://www.mediafire.com/?1k1rudxyibm
- Download Blue: http://www.mediafire.com/?fj4ysuwsmmn
- Download Pink: http://www.mediafire.com/?fp3sitkzgyz
- Sample Black: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/pepbl.jpg
- Sample Blue: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/pepblu.jpg
- Sample Pink: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/peppi.jpg
 Pinky Dragon Sword v1.1
This mod changes the particles of a Black Dyed Icy Dragon Sword to a vivid pink. Note: This mod does not affect the Fiery Dragon Sword.
Changes in v1.1: Added matching inventory icon.
- Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bzmazuvovz4
- Sample: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/leox07/pinkyds11.jpg
 Final Words and Boxes
Well all I'd like to say is have fun on Guild Wars, and enjoy my mods if you use them!
If you would like to contact me for any reason, you can always contact me in game.